Island entering Canal

Another Cruise

The Island Princess will be entering the Canal tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 29 for a partial transit. Click on the link below to follow the web cam. The Island is scheduled to spend the night on the lake and come back through Sunday, but may be coming back through later on Sat. Also, for those of you (like us) who are wondering about Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua and Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala, the Island will be stopping there next week on its way back to LA.

http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/i...ridge_cam.html

The Island Princess will be entering the Canal tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 29 for a partial transit. Click on the link below to follow the web cam. The Island is scheduled to spend the night on the lake and come back through Sunday, but may be coming back through later on Sat. Also, for those of you (like us) who are wondering about Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua and Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala, the Island will be stopping there next week on its way back to LA.

Thanks:D I wasn't sure if it was today or tomorrow.....hope I remember to watch:eek:

Just bring her back in on piece waiting to get on in 10 days

Having been on one previous Panama Canal cruise, Guatemala is a beautiful country and we're especially looking forward to whatever excursion we may book while docked in Puerto Quetzal next spring during our next Panama Canal cruise. We liked Costa Rica and Guatemala the best on that previous cruise.

Having been on one previous Panama Canal cruise, Guatemala is a beautiful country and we're especially looking forward to whatever excursion we may book while docked in Puerto Quetzal next spring during our next Panama Canal cruise. We liked Costa Rica and Guatemala the best on that previous cruise.

I'll try and leave some fun for you - we are on the previous cruise

Stop in Cartagena, Colombia?

Did anyone happen to notice if the Island stopped at this port?

The Coral is scheduled to stop here and there is a lot of questions about if the ship will skip the port or stop. Any info appreciated. :)

Archived