Mercury was fabulous!!

mlmagic

Just returned from the wonderful Mercury...The ship's experience was truly amazing. The WHOLE crew was really incredible! No time to post a long review, but just wanted to say that the ship was beautiful, service amazing, cabins very comfy. If you have any specific ?? ask away...but I tell ya, Celebrity was just right on it with service, smiles and wanting to make you happy! I will be taking another X cruise VERY soon...:)

hi yes my mom stepfather n their friend had a wonderful time

enjoyed the wonderful srvice and food

despite my mom geting a bad case of arithitis and needing to use a wheelchair they had a great time

they will next time want a window or a balcony

they also said the weather was not soo great which as we live in vancouver bc we know thta but was colder near the watger

otehrwise the ship service and food was wonderful loved their first Celebrity cruise

We are on the 11 day repostioning in Novemeber. Can you tell me the daily/weekly charge for the Thalassotherapy pool. WAVTAM

We had a suite, so it was all included...fabulous suite perk!! They do have specials that we noticed for day packages...ie: $49.00 PP for an unlimited 3 day pass. On your longer voyage, they will surley offer some great specials...whatever it costs...DO IT!!!:D It was the most amazing body of water I have ever gotton into, well worth the fee if you do not have a suite. The ship is really lovely. Low-key and elegant all around the ship. You will surely love the Mercury!! The service was impeccable! Have fun, I am jealous!!:D

Glad you have a great time. We did too. How did you like your cabin? It was the same one my sister and her husband had the cruise just before yours, Sept 21.

We LOVED it, our deck was HUGE and had that wonderful corner cut-out for extra viewing...We so enjoyed the whole ship, our suite and all that went with it was worth the extra $ indeed...:)

We are on the 11 day repostioning in Novemeber. Can you tell me the daily/weekly charge for the Thalassotherapy pool. WAVTAM

Hi, if you are elite or in a suite the T pool is complimentary.

Not sure what the charge is...sorry!

We had a suite, so it was all included...fabulous suite perk!! They do have specials that we noticed for day packages...ie: $49.00 PP for an unlimited 3 day pass. On your longer voyage, they will surley offer some great specials...whatever it costs...DO IT!!!:D It was the most amazing body of water I have ever gotton into, well worth the fee if you do not have a suite. The ship is really lovely. Low-key and elegant all around the ship. You will surely love the Mercury!! The service was impeccable! Have fun, I am jealous!!:D

While I was in the process of booking a Concierge Class room on the Mercury this morning (for Oct. 26th) a W Suite Guarantee popped into the system, and I was able to snap it up. We've never been in a suite before...always Concierge Class, so I'm pretty excited, even if it is only for 3 days.

Besides the free thalassotherapy pool, do you have any other tips for us? I want to make the best use of this "suite" opportunity. :D

While I was in the process of booking a Concierge Class room on the Mercury this morning (for Oct. 26th) a W Suite Guarantee popped into the system, and I was able to snap it up. We've never been in a suite before...always Concierge Class, so I'm pretty excited, even if it is only for 3 days.

Besides the free thalassotherapy pool, do you have any other tips for us? I want to make the best use of this "suite" opportunity. :D

Well...what I can tell you while it's fresh in my mind, is really make use of the T-pool of course. It is open till 10PM. If you want a relaxing in suite dinner one night, have your butler do it. He will set it all up and it will be lovely...he will bring you the dining room menu right from the dining room for you to order and he will set up and present the meal for you just like in the DR. We so enjoyed it, looking out at sea...onto that huge lovely balcony...eating in our own room enjoying the quiet and the nice music on the TV that plays continually. When you are done, you call him and he sweeps in like magic and cleans it all up while you lie there rubbing your bellies!:D You will also enjoy priority debarkation...we were off the ship by 8:30 AM, which we hated to leave, but it was SO efficient and you got off before the crowds. Also...enjoy the afternoon tea, he will come to your room approx 3PM each afternoon and you can pick yummy goodies and tea from his butler cart. Tell him, if you are not in your room, to leave you some goodies, he will and it was nice to come back after being out to a little private snack in your own suite. I tell ya, the service was impeccable. We had to ask for nothing...and when we wanted a certain thing, it was done within 5-10 minutes! At first we were not sure if having the butler was worth the extra $$ but by the end of the cruise, we had so enjoyed him, his company, his smiles and willing service that we felt like royalty upon leaving. The first day will be somewhat "hectic" as he comes and goes getting used to your needs...enjoy every minute!! What cabin do you have? I hope you will have one with that marvelous corner cut-out balcony...Have a wondefrul time, I would book a suite again in a minute!!

:)

Oh sorry Elena...I see your in a suite guarantee...no matter, wherever you are, it's still a suite! They are nice and roomy...:)

Hi,

Since we, too, just returned from the PNW 3-nighter, and given the subject of this thread, I couldn't resist posting a photo link:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560887692ZlvZyh

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560888896Ashsfx

Enjoy!

CM

CelebrityMan,

Thanks for sharing - great photos - looks like you had good weather! Can't wait to go.:D

We are just back too and also had a fabulous time on board the Mercury.

FYI: In Nanaimo I independently booked a Canyon Zipline excursion thru Wildplayparks.com. It was AWESOME and the staff were fantastic!! They offer a variety of thrill adventures at great prices and include free roundtrip transportation from the port.

Hi,

Since we, too, just returned from the PNW 3-nighter, and given the subject of this thread, I couldn't resist posting a photo link:

Enjoy!

CM

Thank you so much for these lovely pics!:)

We have a few cruises booked, one of which is in 09 in Mercury and we have been unsure about her as we are used to M Class. We wanted the cruise as its the itinerary we want, but werent sure about the ship.

Your pics have completely wiped all fears, it looks just lovely! MUCH nicer than we had anticipated. Theres six of us going, and a couple of suites on sky deck booked for the panama canal so thank you so much for sharing those pics. Cant wait now! :)

Hi,

Enjoy!

CM

Thanks CM for sharing your pics...Mercury is really such a lovely classy ship. I soooo enjoyed that trip! Great pictures!:)

Glad you enjoyed the SS. I was up at my sister's one afternoon and saw the goodies being delivered. Those are some great snacks! I just wanted to grab one off the cart, but of course I didn't. He! He!

Yes...they were so yummy, I have to say...the desserts on board were sooo good, I am in withdrawl this week from eating so many!:D Get a SS if ya can next time, the butler was so wonderful!

Oh sorry Elena...I see your in a suite guarantee...no matter, wherever you are, it's still a suite! They are nice and roomy...:)

We have received our cruise documents and have been assigned to a Sky Suite on the Penthouse deck, port side, forward, with the 69 square foot balconies. Given the anticipated weather, the size of the balcony will be just great. A shallower deck will let me see more of the sea and the sky!!:)

Mlmagic, I have saved all your tips to my notes for this cruise. They are a big help!

CelebrityMan, thank you so much for sharing your terrific photos.

I am cruising with some first-time cruisers, and your photos have heightened the level of anticipation for them!

Thanks again!!:D

Archived