Did anyone get photos today?

Here's what I have posted on our roll call board.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!

Well guys, had a really good day out. I know you're going to be disappointed but I don't have any photos:eek: . I took a few at the terminal & then took about 15 while sailing past her on the ferry. On the way home, was looking at them & then started deleting some of the stuff I didn't want. Batteries ran out, when I changed them ALL the photos I had taken today were gone. All the others were still there but not one that was taken today. I was p***ed off to say the least. When I got home, I went through my book seeing if I could work out what I may have done wrong but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I have not been happy with that camera since I got it and I can't wait to get my new one next week. Charlie Girl's DH got some good ones though so we'll have to rely on them to post some.

Karen

Had a fight with my computer yesterday because it was on a go slow and didnt want to load my photos in a hurry:mad:

Missed taking photos of her going under the Harbour Bridge by 20 minutes:(

2252367800075364937S600x600Q85.jpg

2572331080075364937S600x600Q85.jpg

2351176940075364937S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a link to the rest of the photos.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560...O?vhost=travel

Karen:D

Karmac here is a link to some free software that will recover deleted photos from memory cards even if the card has been formatted. They will not recover photos that have been overwritten by new photos so if you want to recover the photos do not use the card for new photos.

I have not used any of these products as I use a free product from Sony itself for my memory sticks. I have although in the past used these types of programs for my old SD memory cards.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mjmphotorecovery.html

http://www.artplus.hr/adapps/eng/dpr.htm

http://www.mjm.co.uk/freephotorecoverysoftware.html

Thanks for the great photos Karen.

Lots of photos of her on the net, but its much better to see her on "our turf" so to speak.

I see they are running the web cam as it sails for Singapore.

It will probably berth at the Sembawang dockyards which are the old Royal Navy dockyards from the colonial and early post colonial days of Singapore.

My mate who was travellng with us on the Christmas cruise [W739] has had some medical problems and has had to cancel his trip.

P&O have given him a credit for his deposit and rebooked him and his wife on the same Christmas cruise in 2008 - even in the same cabin.

I guess I might be forced to go along on that one as well. Just to see he doesn't drink too much :p :D

My mate who was travellng with us on the Christmas cruise [W739] has had some medical problems and has had to cancel his trip.

Hi Dennis,

So sorry to hear about your mate and wish him a speedy recovery. It's nice to know that P&O will look after their passengers.

I thought we'd have some new cruisers on our roll call by now but instead we're loosing them.

So, if your mate isn't coming than I guess your left to wear the santa suit:D

Rahna

Karmac here is a link to some free software that will recover deleted photos from memory cards even if the card has been formatted. They will not recover photos that have been overwritten by new photos so if you want to recover the photos do not use the card for new photos.

I have not used any of these products as I use a free product from Sony itself for my memory sticks. I have although in the past used these types of programs for my old SD memory cards.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mjmphotorecovery.html

http://www.artplus.hr/adapps/eng/dpr.htm

http://www.mjm.co.uk/freephotorecoverysoftware.html

Thanks Rob, I'll have a look at those & give it a go. Well.......I'll get one of the kids to have a look:o

Karen

Ok guys, here's the story:rolleyes:

After my disaster with the photos yesterday, Relate2 advised me that I can possibly save them and he was very kind to provide me with links to try & do so. Thought I would get my daughter to do it for me as I'm not good at this stuff. Anyway, we decided that before trying we would put all the remaining pics on the confuser in case we lost them in the process. We have 2 confusers (1 in confuser room (duh!) and 1 in longeroom which I rarely use). She put them on the one in loungeroom (270 pics) & asked me if I wanted them on the other ne as well. I said yes because that's the one I always use. When she connected it all up it said there were 320pics:confused: :confused: . Guess what? All those otheres were there:D . When she put the disc back in the camera, they were there:confused: . I have absolutely no idea what happened but at least I got them back.

I think my daughter may be right.....my camera has issues:rolleyes: .

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, here's the link

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560919692CaNwVL

Karen

Just a quick question about the hats...Did you get them off the CC website?:confused: I recieved a voucher for the CC store for my birthday, and decided to have a look at the CC store and came across the CC pack. Thought that I'd look like an idiot, but after seeing you guys in them, I wouldn't feel as much of an idiot (in a nice way that is!!):p

Just a quick question about the hats...Did you get them off the CC website?:confused: I recieved a voucher for the CC store for my birthday, and decided to have a look at the CC store and came across the CC pack. Thought that I'd look like an idiot, but after seeing you guys in them, I wouldn't feel as much of an idiot (in a nice way that is!!):p

Jarrod the caps were off ebay, really easy to order and he does a great job, he is based in Sydney. Just go to the November 9th roll call and do a search, Brushtail has all the info there, I just said we were with CC group and he knew what we wanted.

Chez

xx

Thanks for the info Chez. The pack was only 17USD plus 3USD postage. At the current exchange rate, that works out to be about $22.50. Doesn't seem too bad, but the quality would be pretty crap I assume.:rolleyes: To be brutally honest, I don't know whether I could wear hald the stuff!!:p :o

Ok guys, here's the story:rolleyes:

After my disaster with the photos yesterday, Relate2 advised me that I can possibly save them and he was very kind to provide me with links to try & do so. Thought I would get my daughter to do it for me as I'm not good at this stuff. Anyway, we decided that before trying we would put all the remaining pics on the confuser in case we lost them in the process. We have 2 confusers (1 in confuser room (duh!) and 1 in longeroom which I rarely use). She put them on the one in loungeroom (270 pics) & asked me if I wanted them on the other ne as well. I said yes because that's the one I always use. When she connected it all up it said there were 320pics:confused: :confused: . Guess what? All those otheres were there:D . When she put the disc back in the camera, they were there:confused: . I have absolutely no idea what happened but at least I got them back.

I think my daughter may be right.....my camera has issues:rolleyes: .

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, here's the link

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560919692CaNwVL

Karen

Great shot's Karen.... Now we're actually booked on her it's quite exciting to see the photos. Looks like she's got decent tenders, more like Pacific Sun's than Pacific Star's which is a good thing, especially as we have a few tender ports on our cruise.

So who is in the CC photo?

2853436620089661373S425x425Q85.jpg

left to right

front - Gail (charlie girl) and grandson, Michelle (Shell), Karen (Karmac)

Back - Karen (Kazza), Chez (cheznandy), Geri (ducknchook)

Karen

Archived