Hangers in Cabin?

SFO-F/A

I'm sailing on the Pride of Hawaii and would like to know how many hangers are provided in the mini suites? There will be 2 women traveling together and we like to hang our clothes. I'm wondering if we should pack some light hangers? :confused:

What I did last year and will do this weekend for our cruise is ...... I keep everything that I hang up on hangers and pack them last in suitcase, when we get on the ship I take them out and hang them up right away, less work and it's still neat.. Don't have to worry about not having enough hangers.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I wasn't going to take a garment bag. I was thinking of throwing in some of those thin hangers you get from the cleaners when you have shirts laundered. I will try to put some on top of the packed clothes in the suitcase. If I find I don't have enough room, I'll just go with what is in the cabin, and ask for more if needed. I know this isn't a fancy cruise, so I won't have as many clothes as I normally take on a cruise. However, I do like my clothes to look pressed, not rumpled.... LOL :D

I'm sailing on the Pride of Hawaii and would like to know how many hangers are provided in the mini suites? There will be 2 women traveling together and we like to hang our clothes. I'm wondering if we should pack some light hangers? :confused:

We were short of hangers on our last trip, ask your cabin steward they have plenty of good extra plastic ones, come from the dry cleaning dept.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I wasn't going to take a garment bag. I was thinking of throwing in some of those thin hangers you get from the cleaners when you have shirts laundered. I will try to put some on top of the packed clothes in the suitcase. If I find I don't have enough room, I'll just go with what is in the cabin, and ask for more if needed. I know this isn't a fancy cruise, so I won't have as many clothes as I normally take on a cruise. However, I do like my clothes to look pressed, not rumpled.... LOL :D

'no more wire hangers!'

from another sfo f/a.

Archived