Which airport is better to fly into NYC

texasnana

Which of the airports is better and easier to get to the terminal or to a hotel. If we fly in the day before what is a good cheap hotel/motel to stay near the terminal. How much is a taxi etc from airport to hotel and thento terminal?

If i book cruise air with the cruise is the taxi/ bus ride to terminal included??

Which of the airports is better and easier to get to the terminal or to a hotel. If we fly in the day before what is a good cheap hotel/motel to stay near the terminal. How much is a taxi etc from airport to hotel and thento terminal?

If i book cruise air with the cruise is the taxi/ bus ride to terminal included??

What port-Manhattan or Brooklyn???

You get transfers with cruise air, but you will pay for them. They are included in the over priced air. It will be on a bus-you will usually wait until the bus fills up to leave the airport. Worse than Super Shuttle.

The prices of the taxi will vary from Laguardia airport to say Manhatten based on travel time which includes not only distance but time due to traffic congestion. Their is a limit as to how much they can charge for a taxi from JFK into the city. I don't remember this off the top of my head. We normally fly into Laguardia but I would base all of this on the availability of flights.

We have found that it works well for us to just go with taxis. They are plentiful in NYC and at the airports and at the ports.

Keith

Archived