Royal Princess Balcony question

VicKen

Anyone who has had a balcony cabin on Royal Princess can you tell me if there is a door between balconies that can be opened? We are traveling in a group with side by side by side cabins and would love to be able to go between balconies.

My friends and I are traveling on the Royal Princess next Dec 08 and we have aft cabins on deck 7--7116 and 7121--does anyone know about these cabins? It would be nice, but we're insane and are both hoping they just bump us both up to the suites next door :D We'd be happy to walk that extra mile to meet up if we have the suites!

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

VB1

My friends and I are traveling on the Royal Princess next Dec 08 and we have aft cabins on deck 7--7116 and 7121--does anyone know about these cabins? It would be nice, but we're insane and are both hoping they just bump us both up to the suites next door :D We'd be happy to walk that extra mile to meet up if we have the suites!

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

VB1

Those cabins are really nice, good ride, and good departure views. Don't get your hopes up too high on an upgrade to next door, however,:D the suites are really nice and fill up fast!

Archived