Navigator Aft Rooms - Help

dolanjames

Would 4 teenagers (ages 19;18;17;17) fit in a Cat. E1 fully aft cabin #8390 okay - assuming one of the 6' boys could sleep on the floor of the balcony - or would you spring for the Junior Suite - both have 2 twins and then the pull out couch? Any advice would be great - thank you in advance.

Would 4 teenagers (ages 19;18;17;17) fit in a Cat. E1 fully aft cabin #8390 okay - assuming one of the 6' boys could sleep on the floor of the balcony - or would you spring for the Junior Suite - both have 2 twins and then the pull out couch? Any advice would be great - thank you in advance.

To the best of my knowledge, 8390 is a triple, not a quad, so RCCL won't let you book 4 passengers in 8390 anyway. I would book the 4 boys in an inside quad cabin with two twin beds down and two bunks up and book myself across the hall in a balcony cabin. (I am assuming you are going to be onboard too). If you really want the boys in a balcony cabin then you will have to find a quad, which probably means they will be in at least a category D which would have the 2 twin beds and a full-sized sofabed for two or if you can find one, a category D with 2 twin beds, the sofabed PLUS a bunk bed over the sofa. There aren't too many of these, but they do exist.

Teen boys don't need or care about space, but the cabin HAS TO sleep the number of people booked in it! I'd go with the least expensive quad for the boys (they will make it work!) and a nice cabin for mom and dad! Parents of 4 teen boys NEED something nice of their own!

Archived