Do Any of the "CC Old Timers" Remember?

sail7seas

We had a poster named Thulewx who posted here for quite a while. I think it was as recently as a bit before Noordam came out.

His 'nick name' was chosen because he had did meteorlogical work at Thule Base in Greenland.

With Greenland recently in the news (in regard to oil), I've been thinking of him and realize he has not posted in ages.

Anyone know if he's okay? Been around?

We once sailed with him (on a Princess ship) and I hope he's fine....just busy.

Thanks if you can help.

I remember him too! I thought he was booked on the Noordam inaugural and ended up having to cancel...

I haven't seen him post for awhile.

Who remembers Superstein71????? :D It's been awhile since he's been here too.

Who remembers Superstein71????? :D It's been awhile since he's been here too.

I remember Superstein61. "His" last post was on November 4, 2004. I suspect "he" was a moniker for someone else, who was just whipping up trouble.

Here's another friend who's been missing for several months: dakrewser

He's not posted since June 28, 2007. Does anybody know what's happened to him?

I've e-mailed him to try and find out, but haven't had a response yet.

s7s --

We had a poster named Thulewx. His 'nick name' was chosen because he had did meteorlogical work at Thule Base in Greenland.
Now there is a guy I'd love to meet. Can you imagine the stories he has of doing that kind of work in that kind of place?

Thanks, Rev....... I have an old e-mail address for Thulewx and I think I'll try writing him. Glad to hear you found posts from him elsewhere.

tomc....... Phil is a great guy. He and I met very by accident on Ocean Princess. Though we both posted here at the time, neither of us mentioned going on that cruise. As it turned out, we were both back-to-back and I very much enjoyed meeting and chatting with him.

There's a rule of thumb: Let sleeping dogs lie. Not a bad rule. ;)

Ruth - I know, I know - but that guy killed me!!! Someone else here sort of reminds me of him - I tell you, Superstein loved a good argument, didn't he!?!;)

Hey, what happened to AAAmerican?:confused:
You missed one it's AAAAmerican! :D He's still around a little. I just checked, and his last post was at the end of August. He posts mostly on the Cunard and Princess boards and their roll calls now. I think he got mad at us when several of us said we couldn't understand his posts! :D :D

Bet he's still in NJ, wasn't it?

Bet ya, you're right!;)

I repeat: Let sleeping dogs lie. :rolleyes:

Woof

You missed one it's AAAAmerican! :D He's still around. He posts mostly on the Cunard and Princess boards and roll calls now. I think he got mad at us when several of us said we couldn't understand his posts!

Thaaaanks!

Does anyone remember that guy who posted a thread on every single cruise line board, Roll call, etc. that was something like... "Cruise Critic su*($%!!!!" - because he got cautioned by the hosts?

I seem to recall he got all bent out of shape about some misinformation he posted and thought people were ganging up on him - he actually took the entire CC site down for a couple hours with his nonsense... It was couple years ago, I think...

Oh, and then there was Vicar, lol!!! That bad boy with his double life! :eek:

Archived