Name Choice for Cruise Critic

Krazy Kruizers

RuthC posted:

Yup, that's me: dull and boring.
Let me tell you, as someone who has been on the same cruise as Ruth, she is anything but dull and boring. However, in keeping with her post, I suggest this board name change: RuthcD&B

Heather

Was just looking at your profile to see your new avatar.

DH and you look great.

BUT - what is that blob in the upper right hand corner of the profile sheet?

That's really weird! I just looked at it. That's an old pic of Molly and me (my Bichon). It's my old avatar, but I have no idea how it got there! I have to see if I can fix it.

You should be seeing my avatar on the post.

How did you choose your name for the cruise critic board?

I normally use first initial + last name (dkearns) but - surprisingly - that was taken! so I went with initials (DAK) and a mis-spelling of cruiser (KREWSER) to come up with dakrewser. It can also be seen as "Da Krewser", which the young folk tell me is an "urbanized" form of "the cruiser". Live and learn!:D

How did you choose your name for the cruise critic board?

For example, we chose Krazy Kruizers as our name as we old people are just crazy about cruising.

I can't think of a topic less interesting!

My board name is not that original - ger for my first name ... Gerry, and 77 for the year I married the most wonderful man in the world. ger_77 The three smiley faces in my signature are for my husband, our son, and me!

Smooth Sailing!:) :) :)

Sierrachik came from AOL when it had a maximum of 10 letters for screennames. Sierra because that is the kind of truck I drive, and chik because I'm female. Sierrachic was already taken and Sierrachick was too many letters but Sierrachik was available. Use it for most bulletin boards, etc. Easier to remember just one user name. Alas, very boring, LOL :)

I have to keep track of way too many pass words at work....wanted to keep things simple and just used my name. All message boards, groups, etc. that I join I always use my name. Guess by the time I come home from work I'm just too tired to be creative!

Peggy Sue

Twenty-seven years in the United States Navy, retired with the rank of Captain. It's not SOP to call a Captain by his first name (or nickname), but when I returned home from seven months in the Persian Gulf in 1991, my friends had a sign erected that said "Welcome Home, Captain Larry." I liked it.

Archived