Bingo Dog

We have noticed that the different ships have different dogs now. We were told that you could use the dog on another cruise but then also told no, you couldn't use the dog on another cruise. :confused: I guess they use different dogs to prevent you from using the same dog on differnt cruises.

So the answer is pack it anyway... you never know.;)

Maybe if someone has been on the Rhapsody recently they can tell you what dog they have.

I have to ask. What is a bingo dog? I was on the Rhapsody twice, only played once and only remember.. Bingo Boy.. Scott I think he name was, not sure. Part of the cruise activity staff and a fun guy.

Have a wonderful cruise. Sure wish we could have kept her in Galveston.

Our whole family each has a Bingo dog, which we bought on Freedom. They were welcomed without issue on Liberty, and then we also won another one on Liberty! I keep them in our suitcases so that I don't forget to pack them! Last cruise, on Liberty, each one of us won - and I won twice in one session for a total of $350! They were very lucky for us!

I have to ask. What is a bingo dog? I was on the Rhapsody twice, only played once and only remember.. Bingo Boy.. Scott I think he name was, not sure. Part of the cruise activity staff and a fun guy.

Have a wonderful cruise. Sure wish we could have kept her in Galveston.

When you buy your bingo cards, you are offered an option to purchase a stuffed dog. If you have the dog you get an extra card for free. I got mine on the Brilliance in January. He has a little red hat.

We are doing the Voyager cruise to Western Caribbean (Mostly Mexico) on 2/24. We'll drive the 350 miles north to Galveston. Going with a group. Can't wait to see the ice rink.:)

When you buy your bingo cards, you are offered an option to purchase a stuffed dog. If you have the dog you get an extra card for free. I got mine on the Brilliance in January. He has a little red hat.

We are doing the Voyager cruise to Western Caribbean (Mostly Mexico) on 2/24. We'll drive the 350 miles north to Galveston. Going with a group. Can't wait to see the ice rink.:)

Janet, thanks for the explanation. I will be curious if The Voyager out of Galveston will still hold that special flavor that Rhapsody always had. Lots had to do with the Texas passengers and the friendly staff. I haven't cruised all that extensively as others on this board has but there sure was something special about the Rhapsody <sigh>

I'm sailing on Rhapsody from Sydney on October 27.

Is Royal Caribbean still doing the bingo promotion where they give one an extra card if one has purchased the little dog?:confused: I was wondering if I should pack my little dog.

Thanks in advance.

yes i forgot my dog but someone loned me there when i got home i packed my dog in my suitcase beforwe i put it back in the attic have fun & win big

We are just off Rhapsody 9/18/2007 and yes the dog still works. I had him from last time and I guess he was lucky for me because I won twice,once $145 and the other $77. Good luck and say hi to Matilda for me.

hi i was also on the same cruise with u i'm from SC won once 65 i was the 1 who ran up the first day but didn;t touch bertha

And the million dollar question I have: How much is a Bingo Dog?

Ok...it cost 35 dollars for a pack of bingo cards. The pack includes 5 sheets that have 6 bingo cards on the sheet. There are 5 bingo games played per session. The games are played by the color of the sheet..on my cruise last week the games were ... 1st sheet was any line( up and down across and diag.) second game was 4 corners , 3rd game was small X, 4th sheet was lucky 7 , and last sheet (always the red sheet) was blackout...to win the big pot on blackout u had to get the blackout within the first 47 balls called..otherwise it big pot rolled over to the next night.

If you bought the bonus pack that included the bingo dog u would recieve an additional 3 chances(cards not sheets) on the big money plus u got 3 raffle tickets instead of the reg. 1 per game and u get a Bingo Tshirt...the puppy pack costs $45 or $10 more than the reg pack. Also...u could bring ur puppy every night and get the additional(3) bonus cards and raffle tickets except for the nights that they had the "win a cruise" game and the last game "win it all" when no one has won the big pot.

Hope all this makes sense....btw..hubby and I had a blast playin bingo last week on Liberty of Seas..hosted by Dave from UK..he was awsome. I won on one of the raffles...got a free excursion for 2, 2 t shirts and a key chain (priceless)..

Archived