Exclusively Seabourn Nevis Experience

Rapunzal

Hi there! I don't know if it's the same one that was available in April of 2006 on the Legend, but we went to a botanical gardens that were, well, just okay. We were then seated under a large tented canopy where they had some dancers in very colorful outfits, some finger foods passed around with punch, and a little "fashion show" of local outfits. And yes, it was a complimentary Seabourn excursion (it will say on the list of shore excursions if one is complimentary).

It was very hot and muggy that day, and I had wished I'd gone diving instead! It just wasn't for me, so I'm passing on it this time (my Pride cruise also goes to Nevis), and have found a scuba shop this time. :rolleyes:

Jane

Hi Jane,

Ummm, that's what I thought, can't really see Steve enjoying that either :rolleyes: I've sent an email to the address you gave me for Mayreau. Could you share the dive shop you've found on Nevis too? I was also going to ask if you had any advice on Barbados diving. We're staying for 5 days when we get back from the cruise so I know Steve will want to go diving. We're staying in St James Parish and we have hired a car so travelling isn't a problem.

What a shame that we weren't on the same week together - as you said you could hae been dive buddies..:o

LOL Anne :)

Anne, although I have not used them (yet) I am contacting ellis@scubanevis.com for my Nevis diving. On Barbados, the Hilton has their own dive shop, Barbados Blue, or I understand up near St. James there is West Side Scuba, and last year when I went diving in Barbados I used The Dive Shop, which is in the same Hilton area. You can search any of these names online. At The Dive Shop, I dealt with Haroon, and he was very helpful.

I'm also doubly disappointed to be missing you and your husband. Having a scuba buddy would have been really nice.

Jane :rolleyes:

When visiting Nevis on Seabourn Goddess II (SeaDream II), we booked a fabulous horse ride on the beach with an independent tour operator. The cruise line had booked the exact same operator, so we shared the experience with all (8 of us). VERY memorable!

Host Dan

Archived