H20 on planes

buddysmom

Hi,I was wondering if anyone knew if we could pack water bottles in our checked bags?I know you arent sopost to bring liquids over 3oz in your carry-ons,and wansnt sure if that applied to checked bags.I think the price for bottled water on the ship will be pricey,and I'm trying to save a few more $$ for the real drinks:)

Thanks

P.S. The departing airport is Logan (Boston)

and we are flying into Orlando (mos)

I usually pack two full disposable water bottles in my checked luggage. Then they can easily be refilled from the ship to take on shore excursions. I also have found that when doing this I automatically am making room for at about two pounds of souvenirs for the trip home withour worrying about going over the weight allowance!

Yes, you can pack water in your suitcase. Of course if it is in a glass bottle it should be well protected. Also, the rule on liquids (3-1-1) applies to going thru security, not what you carry on the plane. You can purchase water or other liquids after security and carry them on.

Archived