PVP question & Prices

Sass4

How do you know your getting the best rate? Everytime I call, she says oh you have the best rate already. Just wondered how you price compare without her telling you the prices.

Do your homework !

Use the Internet and the Carnival site to compare prices.

Use a Travel Agent. I will have 24 cruises under my belt by 1/12/08. I have booked them either drectly with the cruiseline or a Travel Agent. I have found a travel agent will work for you better than the cruise line will.

Don

How do you know your getting the best rate? Everytime I call, she says oh you have the best rate already. Just wondered how you price compare without her telling you the prices.

Pretend to book your cruise on the carnival site. Thats what Liz means by doing your homework.

Look at other sites that show other rates, like senior rate if it applies etc. I check lots of sites myself.

I have a couple of on-line sites that I check that will let you follow all the way through to the final price with taxes and port charges. I usually research before I call my PVP to book and then periodically after I book to see if there is a price drop.

Archived