Post your favorite low points foods/menus

misty57

I'm not on weight watchers, so I don't know how many points this is.

"Fake" Hot Cocoa Pie

2 mini pie crust (210 cals)

1 chocolate and vanilla pudding pack (110)

4 heaping tsp fat free whipped topping (40)

total 360

Mix the pudding and whipped topping together and spoon into pie crusts. Chill in freezer 20 to 45 minutes.

I can only usually eat 1/2 of one, so this usually makes 4 desserts for me. You can make it with graham crackers as well.

I've made Chicken Parmesan using shake and bake. It is very good. The sodium content in Shake and bake is a little high if you are watching that.

I'm dreaming of another cruise...but for right now I have some "land" vacations coming.

Oh my I didn't even look at the sodium content:eek: . Well as long as I don't use it all the time and drink lots of water it should be ok. Iv'e had a hard time getting all of my veggie servings in so I bought some v8 fusion light. Very good.. and only one point for 8 oz.

I would take any vacation right now... but have to wait until January. We are taking our two sons with as a kind a an early college graduation gift.. and I think it will probably be the last real vacation we take with any of our children ( they are all over 20 now and the oldest 2 are married and expecting their first babies:D )

Oh my I didn't even look at the sodium content:eek: . Well as long as I don't use it all the time and drink lots of water it should be ok. Iv'e had a hard time getting all of my veggie servings in so I bought some v8 fusion light. Very good.. and only one point for 8 oz.

I would take any vacation right now... but have to wait until January. We are taking our two sons with as a kind a an early college graduation gift.. and I think it will probably be the last real vacation we take with any of our children ( they are all over 20 now and the oldest 2 are married and expecting their first babies:D )

Don't give up on those family vacations. Our 4 kids are all grown, married and have kids and we love to go on vacations together. Matter of fact, most of the family is going to Hawaii together next month. One son and his wife just couldn't do it this time. Our daughters just had babies in February 2 days apart. Such fun being grandma!!!! When are the babies due? ENJOY!!!!

I'm not on weight watchers, so I don't know how many points this is.

"Fake" Hot Cocoa Pie

2 mini pie crust (210 cals)

1 chocolate and vanilla pudding pack (110)

4 heaping tsp fat free whipped topping (40)

total 360

Mix the pudding and whipped topping together and spoon into pie crusts. Chill in freezer 20 to 45 minutes.

I can only usually eat 1/2 of one, so this usually makes 4 desserts for me. You can make it with graham crackers as well.

Sounds good! As far as I can tell it would probably add up to about 5 points each but can't really tell without knowing fat grams and fiber content. Most deserts like these are at least 4 -6 points. I make one with fat free sugar free yogurt and jello with fat free whipped topping in a reduced fat graham cracker crust.. I Figure about 4 points for a slice.

My first grandchild is due in August too--the 14th...I can wait.

Don't know if this is new or not, I just found it in the grocery store today. Motts Plus fiber, its applesauce with other flavors. I bought cranberry/raspberry--70 calories, 0 fat and 3 fiber. My points calculator says 0 pts. Will let you know how I like it.

My first grandchild is due in August too--the 14th...I can wait.

Don't know if this is new or not, I just found it in the grocery store today. Motts Plus fiber, its applesauce with other flavors. I bought cranberry/raspberry--70 calories, 0 fat and 3 fiber. My points calculator says 0 pts. Will let you know how I like it.

I've been buying the Motts too. It is pretty good. Not terribly filling but hey...for 0 points it is decent.

I've been buying the Motts too. It is pretty good. Not terribly filling but hey...for 0 points it is decent.

The NI you gave when plugged into the WW online calculator yeilded 1 point. Still low but watch your portions and points. I'll have to look for this today.

The NI you gave when plugged into the WW online calculator yeilded 1 point. Still low but watch your portions and points. I'll have to look for this today.

I have noticed that the online calculator runs a little higher than the actual WW calculator (that I carry everywhere). If you are eating more than one or two 0 point items during a day it can catch up to you.

• 2 months later...

Archived