do balcony dividers open up?

erin1998

Good morning, :D

Can anyone tell me if the balcony dividers open up on the Liberty. We will be sailing on our first Royal cruise and we have side by side balcony cabins on the hump. :) Since we don't have connecting rooms, can our balcony divider open up so we can share our balconies?

Thanks

Erin

Can anyone tell me if the balcony dividers open up on the Liberty. We will be sailing on our first Royal cruise and we have side by side balcony cabins on the hump. :) Since we don't have connecting rooms, can our balcony divider open up so we can share our balconies?

Thanks

Erin

Don't know about the Liberty, but on the Brilliance they did not on the 9th deck....hope that helps....

If you open the divider, you won't have privacy in your room from the balcony--your neighbors will be able to see into your cabin! There goes the whole point of the balcony: dressing, lounging, etc.... with the drapes open and the view of the ocean!

Don't know about the Liberty, but on the Brilliance they did not on the 9th deck....hope that helps....

They specifically built the Freedom and Liberty with dividers that could be opened up safely. On other RCCL ships they rarely open up the dividers, but with the Freedom class somebody seemed to put some thought into the dividers they used.

Thanks

Erin

Yes, balconies on the side/hump of Freedom Class do open

We are looking forward to this as we could not do this on the Mariner. I can't wait!!

We where on the the Mariner in August this year and they could be openned up.

I know they could on the Adventure tho.

Archived