Balconies larger on the HUMP!!!

Are the balconies any larger on the edge of the hump on Voyager class ships???

My friend is thinking of choosing a cabin that is on the edge of the hump on deck 7 and in the diagram it looks like the balcony is a little larger..

Is this the case?? This is a class E1 balcony cabin..

Does anyone have the answer to this??

I want to be able to give my friend the correct info.. And I trust all of you more than the CSR's at RCCL..

Thanks,'Carla

Last week we were on Mariner and had a JS hump, right in the middle and truthfully, I didn't see anything larger about the balcony than I did on other cruises. The one thing was that we were able to see totally forward as well as to the rear. That was great.

I thought that on a previous cruise, looking at the pics of the balcony on Mariner, that the balcony would be bigger, but once again it was the same size. Both of these were on deck 9.

Book the cruise with the idea that it's the same size, and if it's bigger, you got a great surprise. Enjoy.

No larger - we had an E1 7th floor on the Mariner at the beginning of the hump (cabin 7610-7612 to be exact) and also had a Voyager 7th floor E1 (not on the hump) - same size balcony - cabin a smidge bigger - because of extra space between bed & slider door - you can put your suitcases there. Great location though!

No--they're all the same size on the Voyager class ship. Now, Radiance class does have some size variations with the balconies.

cb at sea is correct. It is the Radiance class ships that have the larger balconies on the ends of the Humps. Not the Voyager class.

Now I am not talking about the suites. :confused:

If you look at the deck plans between the Voyager and the Radiance class, Deck 8 for instance, you will see a big difference in the end of the hump balcony sizes. Also on the Radiance class, on the Port side with the elevators, the 4 cabins next to those elevators on the hump have really big balconies.;)

Hi Alexis, It is always good to hear from you.

Here is a shot of the Radiance balconie on the 7th deck of the Radiance. Myself and many of our friends have these cabins for the 24th of November sailing (we are on Deck 8). We booked them the day they went on sale just to get these larger balconie.

We are on the elevator side, friends are on the hump side. You can see how much larger these balconies are.

2945110540081185862S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a shot of the Radiance balconie on the 7th deck of the Radiance. Myself and many of our friends have these cabins for the 24th of November sailing (we are on Deck 8). We booked them the day they went on sale just to get these larger balconie.

We are on the elevator side, friends are on the hump side. You can see how much larger these balconies are.

Thanks. ;)

I had asked a question about your Henry shirts. I lost the thread. :o

Do they only come in Adult large and just yellow? (I still wish they had ears:D)

It is good to read you also. Your postings and pictures are informative and excellent. ;)

I am looking for pictures of the balcony on 1612 on the Voyager Class. Is there anything funny about that balcony?

You would have to go to each of the Voyager class ships deck plans to see the difference in them.

They are not all the same balcony for cabin 1612. It depends on the ship.

Voyager Family

Adventure Of The Seas

Explorer Of The Seas

Mariner Of The Seas

Navigator Of The Seas

Voyager Of The Seas

We are thinking of booking one of these on the Brilliance for a Med cruise; would you please update after your upcoming cruise --- we are thinking of Deck 8 as well and need to know which cabin to book to have the best hump balcony possible. Really appreciate it.

Have a great cruise.

kathy

Archived