Panama Feb 20 -js 1100 Or Mar 13 -d1 8168

hndmn4wf

These 2 cruises are on the Jewel of the Seas but never done Panama Canal before so was hoping somebody could tell me which date would be

better? I've been told that in Feb it's a little cooler but in March it could be rainy. :rolleyes:

I would only have to pay $400.00 more for the JS but I don't want to base the cruise on that alone. Of course both cabins are corner afts so that's a plus any way I go. :)

So could anyone tell me what would you do and why? :confused:

First of all rainy season is Oct -Dec...Feb and March is the middle of dry season. But Feb will be slightly cooler, you have to understand that might mean 90 with 75% humidity as opposed to 91 with 77% humidity. They is not that big a difference. You are going into a major rain forest so rain is possible at any time. We went at the end of March and it was brutally hot but we had a blast and I would go again in a heartbeat. I would choose Feb if I were you. If you want to see pictures click on the link for the Brilliance in my signature.

Either date will be fine. Panama is in the tropics--it will be warm there all the time. We did this trip in April--and it was soooooo HOT and humid! (But that's ok--I love the heat!) Rain doesn't last too long, if it's not a tropical system. And, rain clears the pool deck, so you'll have your pick of lounge chairs!

Archived