Deal on Atlantis

gerif

I posted this on the Royal Caribbean list and was asked to post it here:

I just got an e-mail from a travel site - Atlantis resort is having a "special" of $129 per night good through 12/25 for Sunday-Wednesday. You must book by 11/4 and use code TZLF when booking.

good deal, but it says passports are required? I'd like to do this but don't have passports. Dh and I are traveling with birth certificates and photo ID....any one know if the passport thing is enforced now? thanks

I called Atlantis too and that is a very good price, but the problem is, the price is based on double occupancy only. In my case, we have 3 adults in one room and 4 adults in another room. They charge an extra $45 per person (over the double occupancy), so that tacked on another $135. Plus, the price did not include the energy and and other fee (another $10 per person, but you have this at CS too) and then of course 12% tax (again, you have this at CS too). The only other bad thing is, you have to pay now and you have to cancel at least 15 days in advance, or you get no refund. Since my cruise is only 10 days out, I would have to pay the fee up front. If you only have two people in your party though, this would be a really good deal. Thanks so much for posting it. If I decide to do it, it would still save me about $15 (total) but it would be nice to stay at Atlantis, instead of having to trek over from CS.

Need advice about this...we will be in Nassau 10/31 from 7 am until midnight. We do want to tour Nassau in the morning, since this is our 1st trip there and we want to see all the tourist places. We plan on spending most of our stay at the Atlantis. Would it be smart for us to book a room? We would have free run of the property, correct? How would we check in/out on the same day? Would this be worth the money to be able to see everything in Atlantis? Anyone who has done this, please give me the pros and cons

Need advice about this...we will be in Nassau 10/31 from 7 am until midnight. We do want to tour Nassau in the morning, since this is our 1st trip there and we want to see all the tourist places. We plan on spending most of our stay at the Atlantis. Would it be smart for us to book a room? We would have free run of the property, correct? How would we check in/out on the same day? Would this be worth the money to be able to see everything in Atlantis? Anyone who has done this, please give me the pros and cons

Ubee, I was thinking of doing this and when I called they told me checkin is at 3pm but if you get there earlier you can use the property until your room is ready. So yes, you'd have full use of the property and you can use the changing rooms they have available until the room is ready. I can't answer the "is it worth it part" just wanted to tell you what I learned when I called. Good luck!! Have fun whatever you decide to do!! :)

I got the Travelzoo top 20 picks at 4:30, and booked the Atlantis for November 17 the same time:D . It's great because I was going to book the CS using smarter travel for $174 + taxes, the Atlantis for my date was $169 (less money, walking & aggravation). The day rate through NCL is $143 each, plus they only stay 4 hours.

Worth the money? We think so. We have done it three times. We have rented a room at CS and have rented a room at Atlantis. We were able to check in and use the room right away. It was nice having a place to put our extra things. We took showers afterwards.

Checking in and out is an easy process. Keep in mind, this is very common to these establishments.

Keep in mind both Atlantis and CS charge energy and housekeeping surcharges at time of checkin, if I recall it's $10 pp.

I booked a room at CS last Dec for DD14 and I and we had so much fun even though we only spent the afternoon there, well worth it IMO to go at least once as long as you can get a good deal on a room (I only paid $110 for the room).

Just wanted to let you all know, that when I called Atlantis today, about booking a room, using the above mentioned discount code, that was fine, but they told me they charge an $11.50 energy/housekeeping surcharge per person. The CS was $10 per person. Not sure about 12 and under charge. I know 16 and over are considered an adult.

Just wanted to let you all know, that when I called Atlantis today, about booking a room, using the above mentioned discount code, that was fine, but they told me they charge an $11.50 energy/housekeeping surcharge per person. The CS was $10 per person. Not sure about 12 and under charge. I know 16 and over are considered an adult.

My printed confirmation says $10 pp for the Atlantis guests and $11.25 for Harborside Resort guests. Guess I'll watch the invoice.

I have called 3 different times about this room (long story) and I and each time I have gotten a different price on the energy charge. The room is still a very good deal though. The first time I called, they told me $10 per person, the second time I called, they told me $11.50 pp and this time they said $11 per person.... The Comfort Suites was $10.00 pp. I still ended up saving $16 (total for two rooms) and now get to stay at the Atlantis Resort, so thanks so much for posting this special. I really appreciate everyone's help.

Archived