!st show or 2nd show? Which more crowded?

vmom

Going on the CB in a month. I know there are 2 show times. Does one show time seem to be more crowded or harder to get into than the other?

How about the shows in the Explorer lounge? Which fills up sooner...1st or 2nd show?

Thanks!

Production shows always seem to be crowded, makes no difference the time you decide to go. Other areas, it depends on the actual show. The better and more popular the performers, the more crowded the show lounges are. Always best to try to get to any of the lounges as soon as possible for the best seats.

Going on the CB in a month. I know there are 2 show times. Does one show time seem to be more crowded or harder to get into than the other?

How about the shows in the Explorer lounge? Which fills up sooner...1st or 2nd show?

Thanks!

I would think that if there is an equal number of people eating at each of the assigned dining times, those that are not eating, are going to be at the show... and vice versa.

My observations indicate that the first show is more crowded, the second show on Princess ship starts around 10.15pm-10.30pm after second dinner sitting. Many folk are nodding off at that time after a busy day on the ocean or ashore.

:cool:

Archived