Great Website for Mens Formal Wear

Carol Anne

We live in So. Florida and had been trying to find a black tuxedo shirt with no luck. My DH found a website called uniformalwearhouse.com. I was skeptical as the price of the shirt he ordered was $17.95. We had it shipped UPS 3 day and it arrived in 2 . We needed it quickly as we leave this Saturday 11/3 on the Zuiterdam. The shirt is a poly/cotton blend with a French Cuff, and traditional collar. The fabric is a good quality like the other tux shirts we've bought at formal stores. I washed it and put it through the dryer and it came out great. The selection and items available on this site are endless. So if anyone out there is looking for formal wear for their man at a reasonable price with alot to choose from check out the site.

WOW, Carol Anne... great find! I may buy my son a tux instead of renting one. It might actually be CHEAPER. Especially if I consider that I might be renting him one again for his Sn Prom this year.

Thanks for taking the time to post about this site!

Hi Lois so nice to hear from you. Glad you had a great time on Mercury. I've been peeking in on your thread, would be great to see you when you are down this way. We are also doing a weekend on Majesty but not until February. Will be anxious to hear what you have to say about her. She is a bit older but has had a face lift!!!

ooooppppoooo - yes we had to pay for shipping, there is a chart with all the choices, we were in a hurry to get the shirt here so I actually spent $11.97 on the shipping but for a total of $28.92 it was still a bargain considering the quality.

Archived