Champagne

38anchor

I love a glass or two of champagne, but there are some 'brands' I know I like, and some I know I definately don't :D

As we will be sailing on Freedom this Christmas, I'm sure we will be partaking in a glass (or bottle) or two ;)

Can anyone tell me, (or has anyone a link to) which types of Champagne are served by the bottle/glass and what the costs are, and whether it is just the champagne bar that offers different types.

We have already ordered a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries from Gifts and Gear for sailaway, but would like to know what else is available.

I love a glass or two of champagne, but there are some 'brands' I know I like, and some I know I definately don't :D

As we will be sailing on Freedom this Christmas, I'm sure we will be partaking in a glass (or bottle) or two ;)

Can anyone tell me, (or has anyone a link to) which types of Champagne are served by the bottle/glass and what the costs are, and whether it is just the champagne bar that offers different types.

We have already ordered a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries from Gifts and Gear for sailaway, but would like to know what else is available.

38anchor I will be sailing on Freedom on the 9th of Dec. This will be first time on Freedom but have many cruises on RCCL. The wife and I usually spend several evening in the Champagne Bar as we also like the BUBBLY.

We always try to get a bottle of DOM and have a few glasses before dinner. I am not sure about all the different brands they carry. I would be glad to give you an up-date when we get back on the 16th. I assume you will be leaving on the 23rd.

Al & Mary Lee

Thanks Al and Mary,

we actually fly out on the morning of the 20th as we are spending a few days in Miami pre cruise - I'd really apprecate it if you could let me know on your return what they have - I'm a bit partial to a drop of Veuve Clicquot myself, but then again, champagne cocktails always go down well too :D :D :D

Here is a copy of the onboard wine list, which also includes sparkling wines & Champagnes. Enjoy.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Domestic_Wine_List.pdf

38anchor I think this list is complete. I will still let you know when I get Back on the 16th. Glad to hear you will get a few extra days before you leave. That always makes it nice. No rush to get to the ship from the airport. Enjoy

Al & Mary Lee

The above posted wine list is for Vintages Wine Bar. It does not include champagnes that are available in the Champagne Bar. I can't remember the Champagne Bar list, but it is extensive.

It's the dining room list as well. Not just Vintages.

Archived