Noordam Countdown! 1 Day To Go

WeLoveCruising

Just wanted to share some excitement - we're boarding the Noordam on Wednesday for 10 days!

The packing is almost done, and we only have one more day of work left to go before vacation :) .

Woo hoo!

have a safe, healthy and happy vacation!

Just wanted to share some excitement - we're boarding the Noordam on Wednesday for 10 days!

The packing is almost done, and we only have one more day of work left to go before vacation :) .

Woo hoo!

Are you guys planning any big Halloween parties or anything?? I really wanted to do this 1, but BF couldnt swing the time...

Woo hoo!

Have a wonderful time. We just got off the msNOORDAM on 10/20 and miss her already. Our friends are getting off tomorrow and we can't wait until we hear from them on how they enjoyed their trip.

BON VOYAGE with calm seas and great weather!!!!

As a matter of fact, my parents called at 7:30AM and the announcement to state the vessel was cleared and ready to begin debarkation came over the speakers at 7:40AM while we were on the phone with them. I know they are group #1 to disembark and I'll get timing details a bit later (we switched their car service for them).

With Mom gimping along (she's proud she managed to put on sneakers today :rolleyes: ), they are probably slower than the average, but it will give others an idea of timing.

Looks good from a timing perspective (if there are no snags in the disembarkation process) for those boarding today!

Archived