Best Park and Cruise Motel - Port Canaveral

Luckyone2

We stayed in the The Residence Inn, Port Canaveral last year. It was new, clean and close to the port. They had free parking for the week and would set up a shuttle bus for you. I think the shuttle was like $10 a person... Can't remember. The room cost us under $100. Good deal - would recommend.

Which motel is the best for park and cruise for Port Canaveral?

Thanks!

My reccomendation would be Radisson at the port. We've stayed there twice and loved it! :cool: Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Luv's Crusin'

Another vote for Radisson!

3redheads,

I'm a very curious person. Or one might say 'nosey'. What does your Avatar represent? I see a Jewish emblem and a cross, what is the other one? Just wondering, it's very unusual.

By the way, I have a Son who is redheaded! :)

Luv's Crusin'

The price for Radisson includes the shuttle which costs extra for the other hotels per person (if you book a regular room I mean, its included if you book the more expensive cruise special prices).

Even the hot rate for Radisson includes the shuttle. However, unless you pay for the cruise special it does not include the $9.99 breakfast but there is a McDonalds across the street and you will have so much food on the ship, I didnt care.

We stayed at the Radisson and loved it. I do have to say the Country Inn and Suites starts the shutles earlier if you are doing self disembark. Radisson didnt start their shuttles until 8 a.m. Country Inn and Suites had been there 3 times by then where we were waiting.

The price for Radisson includes the shuttle which costs extra for the other hotels per person. Even the hot rate for Radisson includes the shuttle. However, unless you pay for the cruise special it does not include the $9.99 breakfast but there is a McDonalds across the street and you will have so much food on the ship, I didnt care.

Better yet try Zachary's next door for a good breakfast. I agree though not a priority knowing you are getting on a floating food pile!

3redheads' date='

I'm a very curious person. Or one might say 'nosey'. What does your Avatar represent? I see a Jewish emblem and a cross, what is the other one? Just wondering, it's very unusual.

By the way, I have a Son who is redheaded! :)

Luv's Crusin'[/quote']

You are very perceptive! It has the Jewish Star, Islamic crescent moon and the Christian cross. It's a symbol I learned about at a U2 concert years ago.

Gotta love the redheads!!

Last March my husband and I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites. It was very easy to find when coming into town late at night. Rates were very reasonable as well. They allow you to leave your car during your cruise, offer a free shuttle to the port as well as for your return, offer a great breakfast, etc. The room was very nice with a micro-fridge as well. I was very happy with the choice we made. Now if only I could find a deal like this for Miami!

Archived