Applying FCC's?

kywildcatfanone

Hi folks,

I just last night booked our 3rd cruise (all on Princess) for next spring. On our last cruise for the first time I booked FCC's for both myself and my wife. They show up when I log into Princess web site. When I booked last night, I put down the required deposit and this morning when I checked my account on Princess it's still showing my deposit plus the remaining balance. Do I have to do something to apply the FCC to my account? I didn't see any way to do this via the web, so perhaps I have to call Princess? Also, do you get any OBC for using FCC's?

Thanks so much!

Mike

When you booked, you should have used the FCC at that time. If you did, there would have been no need to put down a deposit. Your FCC would be your deposit. Call your TA or Princess. I think that as of now you have not used your FCC & therefore will not get any OBC.

When you booked, you should have used the FCC at that time. If you did, there would have been no need to put down a deposit. Your FCC would be your deposit. Call your TA or Princess. I think that as of now you have not used your FCC & therefore will not get any OBC.

Thanks for the response. This is the first cruise I have booked on Princess's web site, but I didn't see anywhere through the booking process to apply the FCC's. I will call Princess today.

Mike

Archived