Paradise beach, San Fran Beach or Mr.Sanchos

wilson9112

Which beach would you rather go to?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which beach would you rather go to?

• Paradise Beach
    • San Francisco Beach
    • Mr.Sanchos
    • other?

Paradise Beach, without a doubt. If you can, request Eric to be your "beach boy" for the day. He is the best and he'll go get your drinks and food and find you a good lounge chair and umbrella in a great spot. Enjoy, it's our favorite place in cozumel.

Thanks. I was just curious what everyone thinks. I have a 19 yr old son so they toys are not really a factor. I do want a calm sandy beach:D

A 19 year old boy does not care about calm sandy beach....they want bikinis and the ladies that wear them!!!

(and possibly the water toys ~ like the large multi people floats so that they can all float around together) :D

A 19 year old boy does not care about calm sandy beach....they want bikinis and the ladies that wear them!!!

(and possibly the water toys ~ like the large multi people floats so that they can all float around together) :D

LOL, your so right! I guess I was thinking about myself hehe. :D

I have been to SF beach and Mr. Sancho's beach, the pic is me at SF. For couples and a quieter time go to Mr. Sancho's. SF/Paradise share the same beach and had a more younger clientele. But really, all 3 are great beaches.

Thanks, I guess its Paradise for me:D

Which beach has the cheapest prices on drinks and beer? Mr. Sanchos, PB, or SF? We have to couples going and we want to relax, but if some decide to do more we would like the option. Can't decide, and we sail in 5 days!

Which beach has the cheapest prices on drinks and beer? Mr. Sanchos, PB, or SF? We have to couples going and we want to relax, but if some decide to do more we would like the option. Can't decide, and we sail in 5 days!

Drink prices are about the same at all three.. San Fran is the only one that has an "entrance fee" of $8 or $10/ person. Mr. Sanchos, and Paradise just ask that you eat, or drink while enjoying the facilities.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been to SF beach and Mr. Sancho's beach, the pic is me at SF. For couples and a quieter time go to Mr. Sancho's. SF/Paradise share the same beach and had a more younger clientele. But really, all 3 are great beaches.

We will be hitting Mr. Sancho's but we like the tequila tastings!!!

Thanks. I was just curious what everyone thinks. I have a 19 yr old son so they toys are not really a factor. I do want a calm sandy beach:D

Then you want Playa Palancar.

From the 3 original choices, I picked PB, but there are several other worthwhile beach clubs, it all depends on what you are looking for in your beach experience.

• 1 month later...
After viewing the poll results Mr. Sancho's is for me. I hate crowds and it looks like everyone else will be at Paradise Beach.

No brainer. :)

I know that everyone raves about Paradise Beach. As a matter of fact, I often wonder how many people on this board are getting a commission. ;) But all of that "fun" also sounds like crowds to me, and I really, really don't want that. This full-time mommy wants some time to relax at the beach and to be waited on, and I don't mind paying the entrance fees required at some of these places.

I've been to Cozumel several times and go to Mr Sancho's regularly. Their guacamole is my favorite, they don't hover around you in an intrusive way and the beach is very peaceful.

I was just about to say the same thing about their guacamole. I love it. And they have a small fresh water pool also.

I was leaning toward Nachi Cocum, based on what I read on here, but I like Mr. Sancho's as our other choice, mainly because of the ATV and Horseback riding availability.

Haven't made a final decision yet!

:)

Because of the ATV and Horseback riding availability. Tell me about this please.

Any suggestions for good snorkeling? We are a large group that will probably split up in Cozumel. My group would like a nice beach with food & drink, chairs & umbrellas, and great snorkeling. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tiffany

Because of the ATV and Horseback riding availability. Tell me about this please.

Hey BELLY!

If you go to their website, there is an area on there that describes the availability of horseback riding and ATV rides for an extra fee at their site.

They are listed under the "TOURS" tab on the website.

HORSEBACK RIDING:

An unforgettable feeling given by the power of nature. spacer.gifThe horses are saddled up and ready to start an unforgettable adventure through the tropical rainforest going through rocky and sandy paths. During this ride a wide variety of wild life will be found. But this is just the beginning! After a tiny deviation an endless stretch of sandy beach will turn up. An unforgettable view where the enchantment has been given to us by nature.

ATV RIDING:

The perfect way to mix nature with pure adrenaline.

spacer.gifThe ATV's are ready for you to enter the tropical rainforest going through rocky and sandy paths. During this ride you will experience an adrenaline rush and excitement as you try to get out of the sand and go faster and faster each turn. But this is just the beginning. Next is a deviation from this beautiful environment to another breathtaking one, the endless stretch of dunes of sand where adrenaline will pop up again.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading boards this place sounds neat. We have a 9 year old and 6 year old who is not very adventurous. So we don't really need the water toys. We want a sandy beach that does not have a lot of rocks. Calm waves are preferred. Clean bathrooms a must. So does this place have an entrance fee? How much should be expect to pay a taxi to get there from port?

Thanks

After reading boards this place sounds neat. We have a 9 year old and 6 year old who is not very adventurous. So we don't really need the water toys. We want a sandy beach that does not have a lot of rocks. Calm waves are preferred. Clean bathrooms a must. So does this place have an entrance fee? How much should be expect to pay a taxi to get there from port?

Thanks

The taxi is $6 each way. The charge is not per person, but for the taxi.

So, the taxi is $6, but is there a fee for the beach at Mr. Sanchos? And did I here this is the beach where the tequila tasting is? How does that work? - Fee wise I mean. Can you hear/see the ATV's from the beach? Don't want to have motors ruining my ocean sound! Is this the best place to call home for a few hours for a bunch of couples coming for an anniversary get-away? Some places seem to have "beach boys" who will wait on you. Do they have these here and what do you have to pay them? Or is it tips only.

So, the taxi is $6, NO, its $15

but is there a fee for the beach at Mr. Sanchos? No there is no fe to enter they just ask you eat. and or drink something.

And did I here this is the beach where the tequila tasting is? How does that work? Yes it is the beach that hosts the taste testing, but alot of other will let you sample some.- Fee wise I mean. Can you hear/see the ATV's from the beach?The horse/atv trail dont or cant go near the water, plus it heads in a different direction. Don't want to have motors ruining my ocean sound! Is this the best place to call home for a few hours for a bunch of couples coming for an anniversary get-away? Truley if its just adults looking to get away no, try Nachi, or playa uvas.

Some places seem to have "beach boys" who will wait on you. Do they have these here and what do you have to pay them? Or is it tips only. Most beach clubs have servers just tip them for their service.[/quote]

Enjoy!!!:)

Archived