Price Increase on Bar set up and Beer Helmut

chrisbd1

just off pearl yesterday, helmets are $22.71 total including the gratuity for domestic beers, didn't find any 2 for 1 specials, they will give you an extra helmet if you forget yours without charging the extra $5 also, had a blast. oh, and our room steward always filled the helmets with extra ice twice a day:D

just off pearl yesterday, helmets are $22.71 total including the gratuity for domestic beers,

So you get 6 beers for 22.71$ Thats a prety good deal In my opinion. Does anyone know if thats available on POH, and can you tell me what the beer brands are included ?

do you get to keep the helmet? Im not sure why I would want to... but interested in knowing.

Yes, qualified. In theory, you are supposed to pay a $5.00 deposit for the bucket (helmet). Some people have reported not having to pay the $5.00 or maybe they have a few helmets too many and don't remember :rolleyes: . Regardless, it will either cost you $5.00 or it won't. You can take someone elses helmet, people sometimes leave them running loose. Then it would cost them $5.00 and you nothing. :cool:

Be sure to return the helmut the last night of the cruise if you want your $5 credited back. We went to the bar right before debarking and they said that we would have to stand in the line at the purser's desk, since it was too late for them to do it. Of course, I wasn't going to stand in that long line for $5. After a little convincing on my part, the bartender was able to find someone who could take care of it.

Archived