Passenger Age Range

spotteddogs

My wife and I take our first cruise on the Pride sailing from Bridgetown on November 17th.

We are already mentally packing our bags and we are counting the days.

What will the ballpark age range of our fellow passengers be?

My wife and I are in our mid-40s and we are curious if we will be the youngest or oldest passengers or will we be somewhere in the middle?

Thank you in advance for any insight.

James & Marcie

Welcome to the Seabourn family! Plan to become pampered and addicited to my favorite ship of my favorite cruiseline.

You will definitely NOT be the elder statesmen on your cruise. The Caribbean seems to attract a slightly younger-than-usual cruiser. You should find fellow passengers from early forties to mid-sixties (a calculated guess, but that has been my experience). Fellow passengers will be friendly and young in spirit and heart. Give my best to the fabulous staff (I just returned from the Pride and although Mother nature and her son Noel did not treat us kindly, all the staff onboard definitely did).

Have a wonderful first cruise on Seabourn; be sure to book your next one while on board for an additional discount.

Winnie

You will likely be one of the youngest on board the ship. We are not as young as you but are below the average age of passenger's who sail on a Seabourn cruise. And, I will tell you that age is not a factor. We have found the people to be very friendly and very outgoing with lots of energy. In fact, they set a wonderful example for those at younger ages to follow.

Have a wonderful time. You will meet many warm and friendly people.

Keith

James & Marcie,

On our recent Pride Eastern Seaboard (Culinary/Wines)cruise we had all ages.A darlin' little 2 year old, Miss Audrey, a family from Belguim sailing with their teenage son (one evening in the Club he ask me politely if I would teach him to dance, "ballroom style" He was such a delightful young gentleman) and their beautiful young daughter. Most of the Guests were 50's 60's and 70's ~~~

I think the group of passengers were the nicest and the most fun of any voyage I've taken on Seabourn! After a mere couple of days we all became a big happy Seabourn Pride family! (we only had 1 disgruntled and very unhappy person ~~unfortunate for her)

You will have a wonderful time and will be "soiled rotten!":p

Happy Sailings~~smooth seas and blue skies

Martita B.

Mr Matt,

I suspected she was miserable at home too ~~so sad.

The group fit "like a glove!" Guests were from all over the world and I enjoyed seeing the mixin' and the minglin'~~every night in the Club before dinner, it was packed.....many evenings after dinner and the show, we had a nice crowd. Also, fabulous dancers enjoyed the band. I danced once with Captain Anderssen and he's a great, very smooth dancer ~~~of course, David E. is a "rug cutter!" One couple was exceptional ~~and both adorable/fun!

Just a seasoned Seabourn group of sailor's ~~~

MB

Pinkie

James & Marcie,

On our recent Pride Eastern Seaboard (Culinary/Wines)cruise we had all ages.A darlin' little 2 year old, Miss Audrey, a family from Belguim sailing with their teenage son (one evening in the Club he ask me politely if I would teach him to dance, "ballroom style" He was such a delightful young gentleman) and their beautiful young daughter. Most of the Guests were 50's 60's and 70's ~~~

I think the group of passengers were the nicest and the most fun of any voyage I've taken on Seabourn! After a mere couple of days we all became a big happy Seabourn Pride family! (we only had 1 disgruntled and very unhappy person ~~unfortunate for her)

You will have a wonderful time and will be "soiled rotten!":p

Happy Sailings~~smooth seas and blue skies

Martita B.

Martha--are you working on a "gig" on" Dancing With The Stars"? You could win big doing the Texas two step!!

LaPaloma,

The "star" I enjoy dancing with is Mr. David E.! One evening we were even doing the "Cajun Zydeco!":confused: Many couples were excellent dancers. In fact, I've never seen such experts ~~not dance studio taught ~~just seasoned dancers. We all enjoyed watching them.:p

I can sure do "Put-Your-Little-Foot" (remember that dance?) and the "Waltz Me A'round Texas!" I'm rusty on the Tango, however

as not too many in West Texas know the dancesteps~~:eek:

Cold front comin' in today from the Panhandle ~~enjoy your beautiful weather in Tucson!

Martita

Tony,

Years ago folks would dance at home ~~on the living room or parlor rug (at times they would roll it up) I'm guessing the phrase,

"cutting a rug" came from these dancer's. David E. Greene is a marvelous dancer and I referred to him as a "rug cutter!":D

Sorry my post was confusing :confused:

Do you dance?

Martita B.

Martita B / cruisin Matt

Thank you for the explanations. As a lad growing up in Nottingham in the 60's-yes i supposed I 'jigged' about to the pop groups music-nothing too serious.

Got dagged up last cruise to dance on the Pride.

Kind regards

Tony

Tony,

You'll enjoy Captain Dexter (I met him on the pier in Gloucester and we had a brief visit ~~I am certainly impressed with him) on your South American voyage ~~as he's English, perhaps he can "jig" too!

Please allow the pretty girls to drag you up on the dance floor!:confused:

By the way, I have forgotten to mention there are NOW surveilance camers everywhere on the Pride Castle!:eek: These were added during her drydock ~~~notice one new camera by the firedoor, up in the Sky Bar. I didn't ask "why the new cameras.":rolleyes:

Martita B.

By the way, I have forgotten to mention there are NOW surveilance camers everywhere on the Pride Castle!:eek: These were added during her drydock ~~~notice one new camera by the firedoor, up in the Sky Bar. I didn't ask "why the new cameras.":rolleyes:

Martita B.

To make sure your scheming and plotting does not get too out of hand! :D Someone has to keep an eye on you Pinkie! Remember the time you decided to do a little window washing??? :rolleyes: :D ;)

Martitia B,

Thankyou. Do you know where Capt Dexter is from in England?

On the 'Pride ' cruise from Rio to Manaus ther were two English chaps who played in the club. They knew the Beatles,Rolling Stones etc all the well known Northen England groups. They were very good and excellent dancers ( ball room ) no jigging!!

Kind regards,

Tony.

Archived