Live From The Qm2...penny's "affair" Continues

patwell

OK, I"m not there yet but it's so close I can taste it!! On Saturday we will board QM2 and I'll be reporting live as I did last time.

Will the "Affair" resume? Will QM2 remember where we left off in our grand affair? Tune in and see, and thanks to good friend Nom de Plume , ML, who will be posting my ramblngs as often as I can actually sit myself down at the keyboard, assuming I remember how to use that TV set-up again!!:rolleyes:

So then, almost a year later the Affair to Remember continues. And I'm fortunate once again to be able to share it with our oldest, dearest friends plus 2 wonderful CC friends whom I"ll meet for the first time Saturday, in the Commodore Club of course. Could there be any other place for a special meeting?

Thank you in advance ML and once again, thanks to all the good CC people who cheerfully share their knowledge and insights with each other. So, come "drift" along with me...I am packed and ready to go!! :D

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Hi Penny,

Have a great time.

I see that you are going to St Kitts. If you see a mangy orange feline creature roaming the decks, you may like to try to convince it that it has an ancestral home there. :D

David

Hi Penny,

Have a great time.

I see that you are going to St Kitts. If you see a mangy orange feline creature roaming the decks, you may like to try to convince it that it has an ancestral home there. :D

David

Mary says have a great time too.

BTW, you know those red poppies that everyone is wearing at the moment? Someone's told me they signify national 'Let's All Have a Laugh and Persecute Sir Martin Day'. Is this correct?

Sir Martin

Mary says have a great time too.

BTW, you know those red poppies that everyone is wearing at the moment? Someone's told me they signify national 'Let's All Have a Laugh and Persecute Sir Martin Day'. Is this correct?

Sir Martin

No, don't be silly. Every day is Persecute Sir Martin Day.

Have a nice time, Penny.

Well then...thank you all..what a start!! Malcolm, you made me really laugh!! I can't believe there are over 400 views and I haven't said anything!!:rolleyes: Wow...what if I'm tongue tied for 10 days!!

Thank you all for your good wishes....what a great bunch of people you are and how I'd love to sail with all of you someday...maybe not all at the same time though! I'm not sure any ship is ready for the likes of all of us at one time! :rolleyes: ;)

And fear not...the file is packed and the nails will be lethal....no carpet will be safe! And Laura...I plan on being very quiet!!;) Not to worry about that lifeboat reservation this time...I have my very own. Traveling in the cheap seats in a B6 way forward where we can rock and roll should Neptune decide to play, so a reservation isn't needed.....I'll just hop on in an emergency. Too bad tho...I really rather fancied that one Malcolm has been promising me.

Bags are loaded, Bear is at the doggie B&B and we are ready to find the big city at 6AM....thanks all..."see" you soon....

Cheers, Penny....almost Live from the QM2....God, how I love the sound of that!

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

LOL Penny... I know your cruise date well... A day after my birthday..

I just know you will not become tounge tied... Cant wait to start reading, but really dont become a slave to us... Just really enjoy your cruise and if you find the time for us, great.... Although I would love to see thoes formal gowns you have come up with for this trip!!

Have you gone you Penny? We're onto page two and waiting for something to happen:D

She should be driving past the Washington DC area right now... Am expecting the phone to ring any minute...(not)...Will post Volume II as soon as she emails it to me...PATIENCE ! ! !

Archived