Live From The Qm2...penny's "affair" Continues

patwell

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE GO SOMEWHERE

Sorry. It's the anticipation.

Oh follow along, will you? She was going thru the Baltimore Tunnel--it really is quite icky, so we will be grateful if she makes it out the other side. It's about 5000km long, and filled with trolls and those fish with the lights on their heads.

Don't waste your breath Dahlink--he's out cold... Have you voted on the toothpicks yet?

Toothpicks? It's the weekend so now I get to catch up. Show me the toothpicks!

Hiya honey. I just left HS something to wake up to, in case he thinks we forget him whilst he's asleep. Hic.

Toothpicks? It's the weekend so now I get to catch up. Show me the toothpicks!

Hiya honey. I just left HS something to wake up to, in case he thinks we forget him whilst he's asleep. Hic.

That's a different thread! Penny won't have been able to keep up. She'll need to introduce the new game while she is aboard.

David

[quote name='pnhmrk']Is that all she can say?:mad: We're onto our second page, eager in anticipation of her tales and all she can manage are 10 words:D[/quote]
[I][COLOR=blue]What can I say--she was surrounded by family and friends--Yes, Beth and Pepperrn found her--and that's all I could hear amidst the whooping and hollering (done in a very Cunard-like way, of course).[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#0000ff]Oh--and there were no drinks to be served in the Commodore Club at the moment, so I guess the call was shortened to allow for the hunt for liquid refreshments to start...[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#0000ff]And if this is the thank-you I get from you lot for posting what I'm asked to post...:cool: [/COLOR][/I]

[quote name='NomDePlume'][I][COLOR=#0000ff]And if this is the thank-you I get from you lot for posting what I'm asked to post...:cool: [/COLOR][/I][/quote]

Hey! That's not fair. I wasn't thanking you I was criticising Penny!:p

[quote name='dak']That's a different thread! Penny won't have been able to keep up. She'll need to introduce the new game while she is aboard.

David[/quote]

Goodness' gracious, you're right!

M-L! Tell Penny about the canapes and cleavages!

Archived