Leaving the 17th on Zuidy

oceantraveler

We leave next Saturday on the Zuidy, has anyone been on recently that can share some fun stuff to get us excited?

We are on your cruise also!

My teenagers are over the top excited....

There was a recent thread that was LIVE from the Zuiderdam that was interesting.

Are you traveling with family for Thanksgiving?

I'm traveling with my daughter and niece -- both celebrating birthdays on the cruise.:)

I'm just hoping for calm seas -- :o

Did you know we are having a CC meet and greet on Sunday afternoon?

I didn't see you signed up on the Roll Call -- but you can check it out there and see if its something you are interested in.

Also many have posted the different things they are interested in and the excursions they've booked -- its a great place to exchange ideas!

We were on a couple of weeks ago, and had a fabulous time! The Mariners brunch was fantastic, despite some negative posts I have seen. If you are into cooking, I attended the cooking class, and it was great! The Chef from the Pinnacle grill conducted the hands-on class, we made three dishes. It is limited to 12, so sign up early. And don't miss the Pinnacle Grill!

Ken

I believe it was on the second sea day, at 10:00 am. The sign-up was at the Pursor's desk.

We have a guest chef coming on board for our cruise just to teach......do you think there will be several classes scheduled because of this? Maybe the chef from the PG and the guest chef?

Our second sea day is Thanksgiving.

Did you sign up the second you got onboard?

There are other classes, just not hands-on. They are rather large, but are usually quite good. Our order of making reservations is Pinnacle, Spa, classes; so I was signed up by Saturday afternoon.

Ken

This is exactly the info I am looking for, thank you.

I was going to strategize on what to make appts. for first.

I do have PG pre-paid for -- and times requested -- does this make any difference at all?

Should I still check on that when I get on board?

What about wine tasting classes? Is that at the pursor's desk also?

Is the Pursor's desk where you make all of the arrangements for everything, or do you go different places to make appts?

Wine tasting can be made with the wine steward or any bartender; no rush, I do not believe they limit the group. On our cruise, there were so many that they moved it from PG to Dining Room. By the way, the tasting was outstanding.

I would still check on your PG, either at the PG, or they have a desk set up near the boarding. Spa reservations are at the spa, they will be running tours that conveniently end up with the reservasionist.

Archived