Copenhagen Hotel Expert Advice Needed

2Scots

Hi - I am trying to bid on Priceline for a 4 star hotel in Copenhagen for June. I hope to get the Marriott however I have offered $92.00 per night for 2 rooms and it is coming back and saying they have a 4 star availability for $121.00 plus tax.

The total per room per night would end up being $155.35 per night if I accept their offer.

Would someone out there like an "expert" negotiator please help me?

Thank you.

2Scots

That is an excellent rate, $121 plus taxes. We got the Copenhagen Marriott for our precruise next May at the priceline price and couldn't be happier. Now we just have to figure out how to get from the airport, and then to the ship, and of course the monetary exchange.

Everyone who has gotten the Marriott seems extremely happy. Good luck and take the rate. You probably can't do better.

Hi - OK all settled. We have used Priceline and got the price of $121.00 plus taxes for 1 night pre-cruise at the Marriott.

Thanks everyone for your comments, assistance and advice.

Now I'll wait a couple days and book our post cruise night!! Never ending planning. :-)

2Scots

Hi luvs2beachit - Thanks for the detailed e-mail on how to best use the Priceline site. We did it and our relatives in Denver also used it and got the same price on Priceline. This surely cannot be beat. :-)

We hope to get up our energy to move towards booking the post cruise date as well really soon.

Thanks everyone else too and I wouldn't hesitate to use the Priceline again.

2Scots

Archived