Belize City

BillOh

I'm choosing between 2 5-day cruises on Navigator in April of 09. One cruise goes to Belize City where we have never been, the other goes instead to Ocho Rios, which I will vist this April. I will check the ports of call boards, but I wanted to start with opinions of RCI cruisers here first. What's good or bad about Belize city?

Belize is one of our most favorite ports! It is a not too miss destination for snorkelers, and the people (IMO) are warm and friendly. We did a snorkeling excursion with our kids and had a blast, it was so beautiful!

Had great Belizian beer and some lunch at a great little hut of an eatery, shopped a little and went back to the ship...had a great day! I have heard on these boards the cave tubing is a not to miss excursion as well. We will try that one day!

I would (IMO) go to Belize than Ocho Rios any day of the week.

Happy Cruising :D

Loved Belize! Definetly a favorite.

We also did the cave tubeing, and it was hands-down the best excursion I have ever done. They also have wonderful wood carvings made of different colors of wood that are beautiful and make great souveniers.

I'm choosing between 2 5-day cruises on Navigator in April of 09. One cruise goes to Belize City where we have never been, the other goes instead to Ocho Rios, which I will vist this April. I will check the ports of call boards, but I wanted to start with opinions of RCI cruisers here first. What's good or bad about Belize city?

You have to do Belize. Nuff' said!

:D

Archived