Noordam Dinner Menus - Posted Here

WeLoveCruising

Not fair. I have to wait till day nine for those escargot that I love so much. Two orders of those for sure. That could well be my meal for the evening.

Does this menu help us to know which nights are the formal nights on the 10 day cruise?

Not fair. I have to wait till day nine for those escargot that I love so much. Two orders of those for sure. That could well be my meal for the evening.

Does this menu help us to know which nights are the formal nights on the 10 day cruise?

That was my favorite on the last cruise. I may do the same as you, Carol!

On our honeymoon in Bermuda, we had escargot every night...wouldn't that be nice on HAL?

Nice job of posting the menus. Did you get a copy to bring home or copy them each night?

We were on the 11-day that came back in on the 31st. The menu was somewhat different. I did see things that I remembered as being on our menu, but there were also some that weren't. Same with the desserts.

Nice job of posting the menus. Did you get a copy to bring home or copy them each night?

We were on the 11-day that came back in on the 31st. The menu was somewhat different. I did see things that I remembered as being on our menu, but there were also some that weren't. Same with the desserts.

Big Al,

I have the actual menus. I would have scanned them in, but couldnt figure out how because they're so big. I have gotten so much information from this board over the years, that I didnt mind typing them in. I was my high school typing champ of 1978, and this is the first time it has paid off :)

We Love Cruising,

Thanks for all your mouth watering effort. :D

Question for you or anyone else who's recently cruised with the new menus - I noticed a salad being offered as an entree choice on some of the evening menus. Is this something new?

Roz

Carol, Yes.....

What is offered on the various menus does tell which nights are formal.

Lobster is always offered on the last formal night.

Rack of Lamb is always a formal night.

Escargot and shrimp cocktail......

Baked Alaska if, of course, always the last formal night.

Thanks, Sail. That helps to know when to eat in the Pinnacle.

Can't imagine what my new nutritionist is going to think of this menu. :D

Methinks I'm going to have to forgo the ice cream in the afternoon and find a healthy snack instead. She has me eating every few hours, which isn't a problem, it's just that bread pudding and ice cream and pillow chocolates don't quite fit.:)

Thank you so much!!! As you can see fatfishjeff sent this to me last month and I am just now reading it through..........far superior to Celebrity and that is why we love HAL..........can wait to board the Noordam 12/12...........ffjeff's birthday!!! I appreciate your consistant posts...have all the meals picked out!! Carol;)

Archived