Kevin Huges Replacement-on The Golden-who????

wizard-of-roz

Who's replacing Kevin Huges, on the Golden? Do you know?

We'll be on, November 24th and I was so looking forward to seeing him, again! :)

...he's pretty good. A lot like Kevin, but he'll have big shoes to fill...

Too bad Princess and Kevin got crossways...

Kevin was great on the cruise last week (his last cruise). His very last show on Friday night got very ... we'll let's just say that it wasn't a show you'd want to take your kids to. You could tell he was sad, and also excited about heading home to his wife. But it was a great show, and I'll definitely miss him.

As a side note, I left Princess a "You Made the Difference" card for Kevin, saying that I wanted him back and that he was awesome on our cruise (which he was). He was much better than the comedian they brought on for one night -- Dean Austin.

...he's pretty good. A lot like Kevin, but he'll have big shoes to fill...

Too bad Princess and Kevin got crossways...

I'm looking forward to the Golden, I would hope Kevin's fans will not hold that against me for being the new kid. Didn't know Kevin when I asked for the Golden. We are moving west and I requested the ship to be close to home to save on travel time.

I myself am leaving the Caribbean Princess after a 3+ year stint and I wish the future comics on the CB all the best!

Oh, and my last name is spelled Moris (one-r). Kevin's last name is misspelled also.

God Bless

Steve

I don't know about filling shoes (I wear a 9 & 1/2) what I do know is I specifically requested the Golden because I am moving west and would like to be near a port so my travel time away from home is less. I would hope Kevin's fans will not hold that against me for being on the Golden.

I myself am leaving the Caribbean Princess after a 3+ year stint and I wish the future comics on the CB all the best! I left a pair of shoes for them as well :)

Oh, and my last name is spelled Moris (one-r). I see Kevin's last name was also misspelled.

God Bless

Steve

Will you be on the Golden this Saturday (11/24/07)?

Steve: Good luck wherever you are.....I've heard you're very good! It's not easy entertaining over 2,000 "wobbly-walking" people, who can be very critical and sometimes not so easy to smile, let alone laugh.....

Do you have any idea who will be entertaining us, this weekend, onboard the Golden?

Kevin was on the Island when we sailed and he was very personable as well as funny. He was always out and about the ship. Where is he heading?

We talked a lot to him during the last cruise. We first met him in Jan 2004 and we've always enjoyed his comedy.

If he ever gets to Vegas, he is planning on ramping up some of his material and the preview we got will leave people gasping for breath...

Kevin was great on the cruise last week (his last cruise). His very last show on Friday night got very ... we'll let's just say that it wasn't a show you'd want to take your kids to. You could tell he was sad, and also excited about heading home to his wife. But it was a great show, and I'll definitely miss him.

As a side note, I left Princess a "You Made the Difference" card for Kevin, saying that I wanted him back and that he was awesome on our cruise (which he was). He was much better than the comedian they brought on for one night -- Dean Austin.

Kevin pretty much bombed during one later show on our cruise (he does 3 shows in a 7 day cruise) and he knew it. Billy Hygate's, CD, response was - call Kathy and get her out here on the next plane!

I'm looking forward to the Golden, I would hope Kevin's fans will not hold that against me for being the new kid. Didn't know Kevin when I asked for the Golden. We are moving west and I requested the ship to be close to home to save on travel time.

I myself am leaving the Caribbean Princess after a 3+ year stint and I wish the future comics on the CB all the best!

Oh, and my last name is spelled Moris (one-r). Kevin's last name is misspelled also.

God Bless

Steve

Sorry about the mispellings.

I hear you are trying Vegas as well! We talked with Kevin a lot about Vegas and I think there always a market for "clean' but slightly risque comedy - maybe a couple of notches up from a Princess crowd, one or two above a Carnival crowd.

We saw your show on the CB last May, and you have a good chance of filling his shoes. Your brands of comedy are actually pretty similar, from the heart and real life, not from a bunch of writers or recycled jokes.

Of all the comedians we've seen on Princess you, Kevin, Cary Long and Philadelphia are stand outs - or in the case of comedy shows, falling down on the floor LMAOUIP!

Good Luck!

Do you have any idea who will be entertaining us, this weekend, onboard the Golden?

No, I wish I could help you. Sometimes I actually know the answers to questions like this! Whoever it is, I'm sure you'll enjoy the entertainment. Let me know how your cruise went. I'm trying to keep track of news on the Golden to get an idea of what I'm in store for.

All the best,

Steve

So....will that include the 12/15 sailing?

I will be on the Golden Dec 8-10 (leaving the morning of Puerto Vallarta on the 11th) and Dec 29-31 (leaving the morning of the 1st in PV), then 2 weeks off for house-hunting, then Jan 12 thru May 06 Sat-Mon every week on the Golden.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve,

Any chance that you'll sneak in some Hawaii next year on the Golden? Faline and I just got offered the Hawaiian gig for next year on their and it would be great to see you.

Oh, we're also heading back to the Caribbean for three months in June...where it all began.

Aloha,

Dave

Elua

Sorry about the mispellings.

I hear you are trying Vegas as well! We talked with Kevin a lot about Vegas and I think there always a market for "clean' but slightly risque comedy - maybe a couple of notches up from a Princess crowd, one or two above a Carnival crowd.

We saw your show on the CB last May, and you have a good chance of filling his shoes. Your brands of comedy are actually pretty similar, from the heart and real life, not from a bunch of writers or recycled jokes.

Of all the comedians we've seen on Princess you, Kevin, Cary Long and Philadelphia are stand outs - or in the case of comedy shows, falling down on the floor LMAOUIP!

Good Luck!

Thank you for the wonderful compliment (even though I'm not sure what the "U" in LMAOUIP stands for... Laughing My A.. Off Out "U" in Public???)

Anyway, I was with Louie Anderson in LV for a week November 4th and he is producing my own show at the Excalibur set for late Spring (maybe earlier). I may do his showroom Wed-Fri nights at the turn of the new year as he wants some time off after he films his Special on Dec 29th.

My show is called (working title) "Boomer Baby Blues", a music and comedy multi-media look at growing up in the 60s and 70s.

I wish Kevin good luck in Vegas as well, maybe we will get to know each other (sharing the same job giving out carts at Wal-Mart)...Viva Las Vegas!!!

Take care / what's the "U" in LMAOUIP??????????

Steve

Steve,

Any chance that you'll sneak in some Hawaii next year on the Golden? Faline and I just got offered the Hawaiian gig for next year on their and it would be great to see you.

Oh, we're also heading back to the Caribbean for three months in June...where it all began.

Aloha,

Dave

Elua

Hi Dave!

Believe it or not, I'm writing this on the computer I bought from you and Faline! It's tough with only 3 bytes of memory...

Will you be on the Diamond? You know, I won't be doing a Hawaii run anytime in the near future that I know of. Tim Donovan wants me to attach to Australia with him on the way back to the US through Hawaii, but I still wouldn't see you. Plus, wouldn't you know it..I leave the Caribbean Princess and you guys come back!! I think you planned it that way! next week is my last week on the CB. Kind of sad for me.

I've made a few posts here explaining my Las Vegas situation.

Stay in touch, I miss you guys and miss playing music with you!

Love

Steve

Kevin pretty much bombed during one later show on our cruise (he does 3 shows in a 7 day cruise) and he knew it. Billy Hygate's, CD, response was - call Kathy and get her out here on the next plane!

Kathy? Kathy who?

I'm going to guess it's "until I pee". sorry to much cyber time. We have seen Steve a few times on the CB, good stuff Steve keep up the good work. Even hear how Troy Thirdgill is doing?

Until I Passed out, or almost did. But Pee comes pretty close as well.

Your head fills with fuzz, your eyes close and water, you can't hardly breathe, you're snorting and sounding like a water buffalo arguing with a hippo over right of way, your ears start ringing and the world kind of goes away while you are in la-la land.

Good comedy is better than any drug on the market...

Archived