Kevin Huges Replacement-on The Golden-who????

wizard-of-roz

I'm sailing on the Golden from Jan 5-12. Since Kevin is gone and Steve will be house hunting......Who will we get????? Any ideas???? It would be nice to know. I like good comedy but appreciate it when it is kept pretty clean. Does Princess have any standards the comedians keep or warnings if there is a lot of vulgarity?

Thanks

Diane

I'm sailing on the Golden from Jan 5-12. Since Kevin is gone and Steve will be house hunting......Who will we get????? Any ideas???? It would be nice to know. I like good comedy but appreciate it when it is kept pretty clean. Does Princess have any standards the comedians keep or warnings if there is a lot of vulgarity?

Thanks

Diane

There is really no vulgarity in Princess comedy shows. Very clean. (The running gag is "I can't tell that joke or I'll be working on Carnival".)No worse than broadcast TV and a lot tamer than HBO comedy shows. The worse words are ***** or cr@p. Even the comedian/magician James Michael's late "adult only" show was really tamer than HBO. Much more adultly suggestive, but no vulgarity.

Princess typically has a resident comedian on the larger ships (Kevin was on the Golden, Steve was on the CB, Sarge was/is on the Crown, James Michael on the Star) and then brings in 1-2 extras, for 1 or 2 shows, for a 7-day cruise (Rollin Jay Moore, Philadephia, Cary Long, Elliot Maxx, Dan Bennet, Steve Smith, Al Katz, Rodney Johnson and Phil Tagg are just a few we've seen). It looks like Steve will become the resident Golden guy after he finishes house hunting.

Sit back and relax. You should have about 3-4 different comedy acts, each with two shows a night, so I guarantee you'll find something you like.

I wonder who will will be on the Golden for us? We saw Kevin Hughes on the Island last year and really enjoyed his shows. We also learned quite a bit! :p

There will probably be a variety of different comics flown in for 1 or 2 shows and it will most likely change from cruise to cruise. They won't go long term with Steve coming in.

It depends on who is available and what Princess is willing to pay.

Hi All..just got off the Golden Princess (Thanksgiving Week Cruise) and the comedian was Jim McDonald. He was funny..and the jugglar/comedian was good too. Do not miss the "Cooking Show"..it is put on by the wait staff ..lots of laughs on the last sea day. We had Billy Hygate as our cruise director.

Happy Cruising!!

I am on the Golden Jan. 12th so I thought I would follow up on Steve Moris. A quick google gives you just about everything you want to know including a youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIUymrm9ZY

He is really good.

Looking forward to seeing you in person Steve.

Thank you! You too. My only problem is I also talk about my lovely wife and her name is Kathy. I wonder if she will let me change her name...

All the best,

Steve

Hi All..just got off the Golden Princess (Thanksgiving Week Cruise) and the comedian was Jim McDonald. He was funny..and the jugglar/comedian was good too. Do not miss the "Cooking Show"..it is put on by the wait staff ..lots of laughs on the last sea day. We had Billy Hygate as our cruise director.

Happy Cruising!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2060399424

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=152345047

http://comedianjimmcdonald.com/HOME.html

Didn't you change her name once already? Unless she was named Kathy Moris before you got married.

Moris Moris Bo Moris Banana Banna Bo Boris Fee Fie Fo Foris...Moris

Funny you should ask. Kathy kept her maiden name as an honor to her mother who passed close to the time we were married. So I really haven't changed anything. So today I've decided to change my name to Kevin Hughes just to make things more confusing... :)

PS My son is Stevie Moris....and Kathy signs her name Kathy Moris. (I try not to sign anything unless it's my DVD...)

Sorry, it's late and tomorrow I do my final stint on the CB. Tim Donovan (CD taking time off) is driving down from his home in West Palm to Ft Lauderdale to take me to lunch before we sail.

Best,

Steve "not the real Kevin Hughes" Moris

Archived