Cabin 6090 - Regatta

whiskers9

You can see over the wall when seated. It's a great room. The wall is about 3 feet I'd guess and then there are a couple of bars above it. I stayed there with Aruba who recently posted. We liked it so much that we chose the same room for an upcoming O cruise.

What they are trying to say is that the RAILING around the perimeter of the verandah for this cabin is solid white painted metal.

The balcony railings along the sides of the ship are made of plexiglass.

We've been to that cabin, the views are Magnificent!:D

"Solid white painted metal" is what I meant by "wall". Call it a railing if you prefer, but unlike the plexiglas walls on the sides of the ships, you can't see through "solid white painted metal". Yes, the views are fine...as long as you're standing. If you are sitting, the views are partially obstructed, up to the height of the railing/wall. It's not a big deal -- we booked the same room again -- just something to be aware of.

"Sold white painted metal" is what I meant by "partial wall". Call it a railing if you prefer -- it's the part of the ship that keeps you from falling overboard! ;) Unlike the plexiglass balconies on the sides of the ship, the views are partially obstructed because you can't look through solid white painted metal. The views are still great -- especially if you are standing.

"Sold white painted metal" is what I meant by "partial wall". Call it a railing if you prefer -- it's the part of the ship that keeps you from falling overboard! ;) Unlike the plexiglass balconies on the sides of the ship, the views are partially obstructed because you can't look through solid white painted metal. The views are still great -- especially if you are standing.

Archived