guest registration Queen Victoria world.

roscoe39

well the excitement is slowly building and slowly ticking off the jobs and things to get done, but how have most people registered? I did it online but have been since told by another passenger that they want it by fax...(even though its the same information). Whats the general concensus?:confused:

That surprises me, Roscoe. I talked to Cunard last week to ocnfirm that we got the shore excursions we had requested and I thought they said we were all set with our registration. Thanks for the heads up. I will reconfirm. Jeanne

That surprises me, Roscoe. I talked to Cunard last week to ocnfirm that we got the shore excursions we had requested and I thought they said we were all set with our registration. Thanks for the heads up. I will reconfirm. Jeanne

so did you register over the net as well jeanne...???

Since my pre cruise docs arrived yesterday :) I have been reading the "Your Cunard Voyage Guide". It states that the Guest registration form (GRF) should be completed online ( it gives the US, UK, and German websites). It goes on to say that alternatively you may Fax or mail it in.

For the record I have submitted mine online through the voyage personalizer and do not plan to send or fax it also.

Denise

Since my pre cruise docs arrived yesterday :) I have been reading the "Your Cunard Voyage Guide". It states that the Guest registration form (GRF) should be completed online ( it gives the US, UK, and German websites). It goes on to say that alternatively you may Fax or mail it in.

For the record I have submitted mine online through the voyage personalizer and do not plan to send or fax it also.

Denise

thanks guys....I thought online was enough too but certainly dont want to hold up those all too important final docs!!!!

Jeno...hope you saw the new pics online as from today....:D

Loved the pics Roscoe! The countdown is on for us. We leave for New York on January 10.

yes I agree with you ... my mother always taught me if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.... And not that Ive always taken that advice.....there seems to be a lot of people dead set against her even though we havtn seen her in all her glory. Im all for freedom of speech but...........

Do you remember when the Qm2 was being built....the boards were full of outraged ccers, now she is an icon and you cant say anthing against her!

Jan 10th....id be beside myself!!!!

..id be beside myself!!!!

I'd be beside myself, too< roscoe, except I wouldn't fit up the gangway that way!

<LOL>

Like I said, maybe when the dust settles and she gets that "lived in look" Or maybe live in person, instead of pictures with decks all wet with rain, and not filled with people, it will be different. I was just shocked is all.

Happy Monday,

Karie

I'd be beside myself, too< roscoe, except I wouldn't fit up the gangway that way!

<LOL>

Like I said, maybe when the dust settles and she gets that "lived in look" Or maybe live in person, instead of pictures with decks all wet with rain, and not filled with people, it will be different. I was just shocked is all.

Happy Monday,

Karie

I completely agree....Im glad you didnt take it personally....but there is a lot negative comment on her and I dont know if its the norm or not on this board!....dont like the thought of the plastic decks tho....maybe theyll grow on me.

trying to think how we can give her that lived in look more in keeping with the style of the ship ..... maybe we should get in some homeless people and some drunks with rugged clothing....they could loll about the place in tune with the victorian theme, Especially outside the Lion, Maybe a few street urchins holding battered caps asking for more....??????

<LOL>

Happy Monday,

Karie

glad you didnt take it personally Karie.....there has been so much negative comment...and I like bucking the trend......

Ive been thinking seriously about how we can promote quickly the lived in look that we all crave,

how about we import some olde english peasants dressed in scruffy clothing to loll about the place in a drunken stupor outside say...the golden lion, .they could hold out paper bags filled with half drunken bottles of god knows while singing dirty ditties., maybe a few street urchins to stand out in front of the Brittania restaurant. (certainly not any of the Queens Grills rooms), holding out flat caps and asking for more....? It would certainly be in keeping with the era and help undo the apparent disney appearance that some see in her......

as for the plastic decking....im bringing my ski gear to make best use of the slippery slide that appears to be bought about by the wet....

any other suggestions....??? Ill get onto Carol immediately...........

roscoe(in another mischevious mood)

glad you didnt take it personally Karie.....there has been so much negative comment...and I like bucking the trend......

as for the plastic decking....im bringing my ski gear to make best use of the slippery slide that appears to be bought about by the wet....

any other suggestions....??? Ill get onto Carol immediately...........

I love the ski idea but don't think I can manage any more luggage.

The decking might make a good roller rink, for in-line and roller skating. :rolleyes:

I love the ski idea but don't think I can manage any more luggage.

The decking might make a good roller rink, for in-line and roller skating. :rolleyes:

how about to save on luggage we take some of that tape they are always talking about being invaluable on a cruise...we could use it to strap stolen ramikin dishes from the queens grill to our feet and use those...??? ;)

how about we import some olde english peasants dressed in scruffy clothing to loll about the place in a drunken stupor outside say...the golden lion, .they could hold out paper bags filled with half drunken bottles of god knows while singing dirty ditties., maybe a few street urchins to stand out in front of the Brittania restaurant.

I'm sorry. And this would differ with today's Queens how? well, except fo rthe part where the Steerage passengers are pleading, flat caps in hand, outside the Queens grill for just a little dab of caviar, Miss?

More Pol Acker?

Thank you, Sir! May I have another?

Karie <LOL>

I'm sorry. And this would differ with today's Queens how? well, except fo rthe part where the Steerage passengers are pleading, flat caps in hand, outside the Queens grill for just a little dab of caviar, Miss?

More Pol Acker?

Thank you, Sir! May I have another?

Karie <LOL>

arghhhhhhrrrr not even a peasant would ask for more Pol Acker:eek:

Those peasants better be wearing Jackets and ties at least..you know the dress code.:rolleyes:

About the slippery decking..Maybe if it rains in New york we can Ice Skate. Or maybe you folks can and I will watch.

Denise..Just making a little mischef myself;)

Those peasants better be wearing Jackets and ties at least..you know the dress code.:rolleyes:

About the slippery decking..Maybe if it rains in New york we can Ice Skate. Or maybe you folks can and I will watch.

Denise..Just making a little mischef myself;)

well i intend on throwing them a little cake whether they are properly dressed or not!

Archived