Amtrak from Vancouver to Seattle questions

Lee77

Frankly, I would not waste my time, going back and forth to the train station in Vancouver. There is bag storage, right at Canada Place as already mentioned. If you are a walker, it is a wonderful walk to Stanley Park and enjoying your time there, the hop on hop off bus gets rave reviews. For a last look at your ship, you can also take the water Taxi to North Vancouver for a round trip.

Is this an option for us? Does the hop-on/off come near this pier? Thanx!

I don't think it comes close. I looked at the route map on the trolley website and compared it to where the pier was. We plan to taxi from Ballentyne to Amtrak, store the luggage there, then go sightseeing.

I know Canada Place has places for storing luggage but not sure Ballentyne does.

Is this an option for us? Does the hop-on/off come near this pier? Thanx!

No, there is no luggage storage, and the Hop on Hop off map I see, doesn't not go there. You would be best to just take a cab to Canada Place, store your bags there and pick up the bus. The train station is not in this area. So I would not bother wasting time going back and forth to the train station either.

Archived