Just off Liberty today!!!

kathyemma

So sad to be home in the cold - but the trip was wonderful - fastest check in ever! We left our hotel at 10:55 - stopped at a store for soda and we were on board with a drink in hand BEFORE 11:30!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post a review tomorrow -

Kathy

Did you do the zipline?????

I did the zip line and survived! It was questionable for a few minutes - they had us go down a test line for practice - I was to scared to scream or open my eyes - but I did it! And I did open my eyes for the big one over the water. There were a bunch of people on our tour from the board - so I have proof i did it!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

I did the zip line and survived! It was questionable for a few minutes - they had us go down a test line for practice - I was to scared to scream or open my eyes - but I did it! And I did open my eyes for the big one over the water. There were a bunch of people on our tour from the board - so I have proof i did it!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I know you were nervous about doing that, good for you!!!!:D

So glad you had a good time. I have so many questions but I will just ask a couple. Did you get your daughter to the AO on the beach and make it for the 9 Zip Line on time. What time where they there to receive kids? How was the weather? How was debarkation?

I am also just off LOS and up early because I am rocking around my house. I believe they accepted kids at the Labadee AO around 8:30am. The Labadee AO area is not that great. My 5 year old did not want to go and there was no reason he had to since I was not doing the zip line so he did not. The weather was good--a couple of overcast days which was just fine. Some rain in Cozumel. There were only about two hours the entire cruise that we felt the ship rock very much and that was Thursday night when the water was coming out of the pools from the rocking of the ship. I was told by others that we sailed thru or near some storms that first two nights but did not feel a thing and never knew.

Debarkation was a breeze. Express debarkation was called around 6:25am. Our color as supposed to be called around 9am but it was called around 8am. We were in no rush so we left around 8:30am. We made it off the ship and thru immigration within 10-5 minutes. I recommend exiting the ship thru the forward exit instead of the aft exit as there was no line at the front. Either way, the debarkation was very fast. Our luggage was on the conveyor belt when we arrived. Couldn't have been better. Ran much smoother than the much smaller Majesty's debarkation last Match..

So glad you had a good time. I have so many questions but I will just ask a couple. Did you get your daughter to the AO on the beach and make it for the 9 Zip Line on time. What time where they there to receive kids? How was the weather? How was debarkation?

They would NOT take Emma until 9am...even though all the workers were there. Oh well - it worked out fine. We got off the ship on the first tender - put our stuff down near AO (they told us there were no lockers by the zip line - LIE - there were). But i checked emma into the club at 9am and took the 2 min walk to the zip line. Everyone was still there checking in and signing forms. You CAN bring a camera on the zip line - it just has to have a wrist strap - NOTHING around your next. You CAN wear flip flops - once you are hooked in they will attach your flip flops to your harness.

I am off to the grocery story but will post a full review this afternoon.

Kathy

Archived