Is it true on pacific dawn ....

aussiescouser

Mate..all cabins on Regal Princess had fridges, so I am sure they are still intacto on PD.

About the size of a bar fridge..I fitted a couple of bottles of wine, ice bucket, big bottle of water and most importantly about 10 cans of lager in it. BUT PD is not a BYOG ship like RP was. SAD.

:mad: Cheer up..Les:cool:

is it true all cabins have a fridge, i have heard this but was thinking that it would not be so on the cheaper cabins, can one of you lucky ppl that have already been on the dawn please confirm this for me:D

Yes the fridges are still there in all cabins we fitted most of a slab of soft drink in ours.

Don

and can you carry these iced tea bottles in your luggage? or would you carry them in your carry on hand luggage?:rolleyes:

Hand luggage for sure;) But remember P&O look at these treads as well so the latest thing will be 750ml sample bottles for your kidney stone survey that you must collect b4 and during cruise:D They can open them and have a sniff if they like :D Dont think there will be many takers though.If they do tell them you are an alcholic and they must tast it has you have just polished off a bottle in the hotel b4 breakfast and had to add to sample bottle b4 boarding :D

As a casualty of confiscated luggage previously, I can't wait for some ideas! I am thinking about all my medicinal needs which of course would have to be decanted into small bottles, the ones that you can fill with shampoos, body lotions, etc, all from Priceline. Mind you I would have to take quite a few. Beware the large bottles of shampoo, they can also show up on xray.

Of course, there is always that bottle of iced tea or water bottle that we usually carry. They never even blinked at ours, we just had them in the sides of our backpacks and in our hands, and walked straight through.

BTW Did you go to the big game last night?

Karen

YESSS!!!!!!! It was AWESOME:D

Did you see Lorraine's gang on TV with the "Bend me Beckham" sign?

We ran into one of the guys from Michaels AA7 team who was with Lorraine, John & the rest of them. He told us about there sign and now it's all over the news.

We also saw Steve Webb & family when we were leaving. It was such a great night.

Our captain, who art at sea

Hello, Liz is my name

The seas will come

Thy drinking will be done

On earth as it is in sea

Give us this day our daily drinks

As we forgive customs for trespassing against us

And lead us not into temptation

But to the booze that has been smuggled into thy cabins

Amen

:D :D :D

Archived