Nile River Cruise Photo Album Ready to View

pjtraveler

pjtraveler, I have just begun researching and planning a trip to Egypt, and hopefully, Jordan. Just today I read your review of your Uniworld Nile River trip, and appreciate all of the information. Thank you for writing such a thorough and readable review. I would love to see your photo album. My email address is rcken@comcast.net - please send the link. Thanks so much.

Paula,

The pictures are fantastic!!! What wonderful memories they bring to mind. We have some of the same ones--remember the blue house with the fuschia bouganvilla--have that one too. Photos are shch a wonderful memory of our trips. Pat

I have completed our Egypt/Nile River Cruise photo album at Kodak Gallery. If any of you are interested in seeing our photos, please send me your email address to pjppaula@comcast.net. I will then send you an invitation to allow you to see our photos. Happy viewing!

Love to see your pics.

Email is on bottom left.

Thanks in advance

Paula, Thank you so much for sharing your photos. They are terrific! I especially like the scenes along the Nile, and of everyday life in the area. You and Bob looked like you thoroughly enjoyed yourselves! It makes me really want to finalize our planning for a similar trip in early 2009 with our friends from Australia. I have also looked at the Uniworld tour, and it looks very good, especially with the Jordan extension.

One question at this point: did you book your transatlantic air through Uniworld, or on your own? (I may have missed this, if you had it in your review)

Thanks again for the review and for sharing your photos!

My husband is the still photographer and uses a Panasonic DMC-TZ1 camera with a 10X optical zoom. I, on the other hand, do all the videos--have not even started that editing process yet (have about 3 hours of rough video to go through)!

I have completed our Egypt/Nile River Cruise photo album at Kodak Gallery. If any of you are interested in seeing our photos, please send me your email address to pjppaula@comcast.net. I will then send you an invitation to allow you to see our photos. Happy viewing!

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing :D :rolleyes:

Paula - Great photos of your Nile cruise! I liked the variety of your shots, especially those of life along the river using the 10x zoom on your TZ-1. The night shots of illuminated temples were very nice also. Good luck with those videos. (I just switched to the TZ-3)

WIT

Have to say a thank you from my hubby Brian, who got to see your wonderful pictures on the weekend.

He was mezmerized and we promptly went out and bought a new camera. Hope we can get some of those great shots too.

Thanks.

Pjtraveler-

Letteanne Shared Your Phots With Me....loved Them!!!

Is It Convenient/advisable To Take A Notebook Computer Or Are Services Readily Available? Is Wireless Available At The Various Hotels And On Board? Does One Have Time To Use It? Etc....

Would Appreciate Your Views. We Leave For The Same Itinerary On The 14th...can't Wait!

Bofustravel:)

I've just sent an email requesting the link to the pictures. :)

We have just booked an Egypt & Jordan tour for next year through Tauck. I can't wait - looking at other's pictures will help keep me excited through the upcoming months.

Thanks pjtraveler!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photographs I felt as though I was there with you, having been to all those places many times!!

I dont think it will ever change thats the beauty about the place and its old charm, I must say the horses do look as though they are being looked after a lot better than they were nine years ago.

And its also nice to see that the tourist dept realise what fantastic pieces of history they have got and are now taking care of them before it is too late!!

You could take photographs of anything at one time!!! I think its time I booked another cruise!

Thanks again Jean

• 2 weeks later...

Archived