Quality Inn SeaTac - OK?

Lee77

I live in the Seattle area.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

If you were a member of my family, I'd not recommend staying there. I'd recommend a higher end hotel chain. Yes, you'll pay more, but you'll also be safer and more comfortable. Almost all the hotels near the airport have shuttles.

I'd look into Raddisson, Hyatt, and for a little less the DoubleTree

I live in the Seattle area.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

If you were a member of my family, I'd not recommend staying there. I'd recommend a higher end hotel chain. Yes, you'll pay more, but you'll also be safer and more comfortable. Almost all the hotels near the airport have shuttles.

I'd look into Raddisson, Hyatt, and for a little less the DoubleTree

I also live in the Seattle area. Given a choice, I would not willingly stay there, and cannot recommend it, even at the price they list.

I have stayed at most of the hotels in the Seatac area but I have not stayed at that one.

As has been said, most of the hotels offer free shuttle service to and from the airport.

I agree with you that arriving late and leaving early, you just want a decent place to sleep - no reason to spend $150 + for that.

You might try the Comfort Suites in Tukwila (only 5 minute ride away with free shuttle.) They are very nice and around $100 per night.

Good Luck.

Jim

What about LA Quinta? The reviews seem mostly positive.

The La Quinta is not bad. The only objection I had there was that it wsa close to the main runway and ther was considerable jet noise coming into the room.

Jim

Thanks for the info.

I see there is also a Comfort Suites on International Blvd. Any input on that hotel?

We are staying at the Comfort Suites Downtown on Roy St. [stayed there in '05 and it was fine for us] pre-cruise so maybe we will just stay there but it involves a cab to the airport.

I'm beginning to think I would rather pay more and know what I am getting! It seems the airport lower priced hotels are very iffy.

Thanks for the info.

I see there is also a Comfort Suites on International Blvd. Any input on that hotel?

We are staying at the Comfort Suites Downtown on Roy St. [stayed there in '05 and it was fine for us] pre-cruise so maybe we will just stay there but it involves a cab to the airport.

I'm beginning to think I would rather pay more and know what I am getting! It seems the airport lower priced hotels are very iffy.

The comfort suites on International Blvd is OK. Pretty much an average economy hotel. There is no comparison with the one in Tukwila. Hard to believe they have the same brand name.

Jim

I have stayed at La Quinta a couple of times and like it. Yes, there is noise from planes, but I didn't have any trouble sleeping and found there were a lot fewer planes between 10 or 11 pm and 5 or 6 am, so the noise wasn't as bad. In fact, by the time I was ready to go to sleep, I hardly noticed the planes at all.

I'd recommend La Quinta. Their free continental breakfast is also nice.

Archived