Chef's Table on the Emerald

montu6

We just came back from the Southern Carribean on the 26th and were lucky enough to participate in the Chef's Table.It is an incredible experience and I would recomend it highly. We were in line at 11:45, on by 12:05, and had our reservation by 12:15. You must make your reservation as soon as possible since they have so few spots! Call the number listed for reservations.

A note of warning, you need closed shoes to tour the galley. All I had was water shoes, so they had to do. I changed into dress sandals as soon as we came back to the dining room.

The food was incredible and the ambience was wonderful. The Chef was very proud of what he presented. The pastery chef prepared an incredible dessert and made a plate out of spun sugar.

They told us that they were going to introduce the Chef's Table on all Princess ships. If you are fortunate enough to experience this event take advantage of it. It was the most memerable thing we have ever done on a cruise!

We are sailing on Emerald on December 16th. Where and when can you sign up for the Chef's Table and what is the per person cost? Can you sign up prior to getting on the ship or only once on board?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.

We are sailing on Emerald on December 16th. Where and when can you sign up for the Chef's Table and what is the per person cost? Can you sign up prior to getting on the ship or only once on board?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.

$75 PP. Not sure on where but when you find out do it quickly as stated it fills up fast.

Archived