Chef's table

ISABELLA

If you tried this option of dining - please tell me your experience. Planning an anniversary cruise.

Thanks

New to Princess but I have never heard of this. I have read about ultimate balcony. Can you tell me about this option.

Do not miss this if you have a chance! WOW is all I can say. Get on the ship and call the dining line write down the name of who you talked to and get your name on the list. This is not to be missed for all foodies.

Just back from the Emerald 2 days ago, the Chef's Table is history too many problems, complaints and too much hassle, it's no longer a dining option. Dont take my word for it call whoever you want and get as many names as you want, its finished. Later Todd

When I was on the Emerald for three weeks in Spetember, Generoso the Maitre'd said it was a big pain in the *ss to do these Chef's Table because it took up so much time of the Maitre'd and the Chef and there were three of them scheduled on a 12 day Med cruise.

I am not surprised that it has gone poof, as it wasn't designed as a money making event but rather as an experience enhancement.

Just got off the CB this AM and there was a Chef's table during the cruise. I actually observed it in the dining room. The Patter also had a notice about the dinner and how/when to sign up. It took place about the 5th day of the cruise and I do not know if they had more than one during the cruise.

Archived