Call ahead reservations for specialty restaurant

jerseygirl3

You can call the Captain Club number, 1-800-760-0654. You can find it on the Celebrity Cruise webpage under the Captain Club section. If I recall collecting, this is the number that I called and you will be able to make one advance reservation only.

I just called them last week to make a reservation for my cruise. You can call up to 60 days in advance and you need to have to your top 2 choices available for nights/times. (You can ask for the same night but give them 2 different times.) They go in 1/2 hour incriments on the hour and half-jour. They will take your request then email you about a week before your cruise with your reservation time.

Okay, thanks for the info. However, the girl I spoke with at Captain's Club was completely useless. First, she asked which specialty restaurant on Constellation I was interested in. I told her there was only one (oh, and this was after she answered the phone by saying, "Good Afternoon, Royal Caribbean...oh, I mean Celebrity). Then she told me the name of the specialty restaurant on Constellation was The Normandie. I told her I thought it was Ocean Liners. She told me I was wrong. She asked for the date and time I was interested in and then proceeded to tell me she could not confirm my reservation because I booked my cruise through a TA. Huh? I'm a Captain's Club member, what difference does that make? Anyway, after realizing she didn't know her a$$ from her elbow, I emailed my TA and I'll have her take care of it for me.

Archived