Getting there and back again

tazboyles

A small group of us are sailing out of the Red Hook docks in Brooklyn, NY in July on the CB. Has anyone had any experience with the "Northeast Motorcoach Service" provided by Princess, out of MA or CT. Are there places to safely leave your car? Do you remember the costs? Any info would be appreciated.

The Red Hook terminal does have parking. It should be safe to leave your car there as it is a fenced area. Even though the area itself isn;t that great, I haven't heard about any problems at the terminal.

Here's a link to the NYC terminals which will provide more info and directions.You'll want the Brooklyn terminal, not Manhattan.

www.nycruiseterminal.com

actually the area is very safe. The car park is fenced in and patrolled. I don't know about the bus but I think the parking is $20 for the first day and 18 thereafter. For NY pricing its ok.

It would be helpful in getting answers if you put in the headline the Port that you were interested in. You can ask the hosts to change the headline by hitting the triangle with the ! in it on the upper right hand side and asking them to change it for you.

Something like Red Hook cruise terminal parking and bus info would probably get you more answers....

BTW the only cruise terminal with parking problems I have heard of is the one in Bayonne NJ where there was a theft ring working out of and the ship painting dock next to the cruise terminal there kept dusting the cars with spray from the painting.

Archived