Tender v Dock

Love Cruis'n

Well I tried searching, but have drawn a blank, so I’ll just ask…

We’re on the Crown this 12/29 for another New Years at Sea. Can’t find any information however as to if any of our ports of call are tender ports. We’ll visit Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, and Tortola.

You input would be most appreciated.

Well I tried searching' date=' but have drawn a blank, so I’ll just ask…

We’re on the Crown this 12/29 for another New Years at Sea. Can’t find any information however as to if any of our ports of call are tender ports. We’ll visit Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, and Tortola.

You input would be most appreciated.[/quote']

Did this itinerary in early November. We docked at each port. Not sure if that is always the case, but that is what we did.

Janet

Go to Princess.com & sign in.

Click on personalize for you cruise.

click on itinerary. It shows which ports are tendered to in the left hand column. This column is blank if you are expected to dock.

On one of our cruises the left column says something like tendering may be required. So I guess if it says nothing they always (?) dock.

Go to Princess.com & sign in.

Click on personalize for you cruise.

click on itinerary. It shows which ports are tendered to in the left hand column. This column is blank if you are expected to dock.

On one of our cruises the left column says something like tendering may be required. So I guess if it says nothing they always (?) dock.

That's what I did the first time, but nothing was shown, so I still had the question.

I think you answerd it, however.

Thanks. :)

You input would be most appreciated.[/quote']to my knowlege they are all docked.

Nita

They all have docks and how lucky you are. We tendered to Princess cays and ive never felt as ill in my life, the boat was literally hitting the waves and landing back down with a crash everyone was screaming. If I ever did another cruise and we had to tender somewhere its put me off for life id stay onboard :eek:

You input would be most appreciated.[/quote']

Ive been to all of these ports a few times each. We always Docked at all of them.

Archived