Christmas present for stateroom attendant

ultrarunner

If you're still at home, I would bring a bright, fancy ribbon to place around the envelope with fllady's ideas. I would also give it to her/him on Christmas so it would not be confused as an end-of-the-cruise tip, but a Merry Christmas gift. So much nicer that way.

If you're still at home, I would bring a bright, fancy ribbon to place around the envelope with fllady's ideas. I would also give it to her/him on Christmas so it would not be confused as an end-of-the-cruise tip, but a Merry Christmas gift. So much nicer that way.

The wife & I gave a nice card, a phone card and a small box of Godiva Chocolates to our room stewardess on Christmas day. She was very appreciative because she was a little homesick on Christmas day. It certainly made her day and ours as well.

The other thing we did was to bring along a few flat, cardboard decorations for the outside of our door and inside the cabin. Folks all thought it was great, both crew and passengers). One older lady gave me a kiss on the cheek and her husband shook my hand, because it made her day as well! (not to mention everybody wanted to see the decorations inside. It was worth the effort!:)

Archived