Where is Joel Mason next?

CaribbeanIsland

He has a website at http://www.eltonjoel.com but it isn't kept up to date. There are some clips of him so you can see why everybody just raves about him. We went on the Oosterdam in December of 06 and this past November, and we were fortunate enough to see him both times. We've got almost 100 days sailing, on several lines, and seen some very good entertainment but Joel Mason is the only one would would pay to see if he came to our area.

Grandgeezer you've got it right. He was fabulous! Just saw him on the "O" a few weeks ago for the 1st time. I also checked his website & e-mailed asking whether he would be appearing in Southern CA anytime in the future. It seems not, as far as I can determine. He said he would be in Murietta, CA "in the summer," but when I asked when and is the public allowed, there was no answer. Yes, indeed, I would pay to see him again in a heartbeat & my husband feels the same.:)

• 1 month later...

Joel Mason is currently on the HAL's Zuiderdam with the Eastern Carribean itinerary. We saw him last week. Awesome show; however, I would not plan a cruise around his schedule. We were just lucky he was on board!

We were lucky enough to see him in person last night at a great little place in Jupiter, FL called the Queen Mary Pub. What a fantastic show. We missed him when we were on the Zuiderdam and were thrilled when we found he was coming to our home town.

Archived