Christmas present for chair hogs...

AAAMom

Yes, please..... I'll take a couple in King sizes so I can expand it over the entire starboard side of the pool deck. Oh, and water proof also, in case I leave it out over night. Come to think of it, you better make sure it has weights in the corners, so it won't blow away if I'm still at breakfast or at the spa.

And lastly, is there an accident or theft insurance policy available? My stuff keeps getting stolen or thrown overboard. I must have incredibly good taste or really bad luck as this only happens to me on cruises especially on sea days.:rolleyes:

I'll bet the man in this picture NEVER tells anybody that THIS is him!!:eek:

I have to look and see if I have the original picture, I reduced this one for posting. I was thinking of making a T-shirt with it before my next cruise, using the DON'T BE A CHAIR HOG title.

perfect glimpse of a chair hog--these seats will not be used til much later in the day--one of them will come back every so often & turn them to the sun-- then someone will decide much later they'd rather sit some place else--meanwhile the chairs are out of commission for most of the day!

Loved the towel!

This guy needs one, he is the king of chair hogs. (wish I could take credit for the photo.)

chairhog.jpg

The CC member who took this told me it was on Freedom in its first summer. (Thats 7am on the clock by the way ) So far, on my 7 day Voyager, Chair hogs weren't a problem in the solarium. Nr where they a problem on my 3 day on Majesty. On Freedom I might be tempted to move somones towel and then set nearby and watch the fun.

Archived